Become a Patron!

Hi everybody !

I recently quit smoking ans started to Vape.
I first bought a cheap e-cig at a local store with a lot of septicism and i discovered 2 things.
First that i hate that e-cig i bought but secondly and more importantly that i enjoyed vaping a lot.
So after a quick search i found fasttech and order a ton of toy to play with.
Some very simple and pratical to help me continuing not smoking and some much more complex and interesting to discover.
I bought juices from différents source to have an idea of what is offered on the market.
So here i a, waiting for most of these articles to be delivered within the very next days.
I'm really happy to see such a big community of vapers online and i wish you guys gonna be able to help me with my very first experience so hopefully i could become a much more usufull member of that community in the futur.

Cossack

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HAHA you fell face first into that rabbit hole.
Next you will be getting a sigelei 150, an rda, some wire and go tripping down the DIY juice rabbit hole...

Oh you got bit hard.

Grats on quitting smoking.
The wait will SUUUUCCCCKK... your f5 key will get worn out.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU Cossack! You certainly found the right place. And on the 1 year anniversary, no less :).

maniacmotomouth

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey bro, welcome from a fellow newbie. +1 on the sigelei 150. Just got mine and it's awesome. this is addicting but in a whole nother way than analog ciggerettes! Good luck bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
welcome_hey.jpg

I Will probably have tons of other toy since i already have a cart full of stuff waiting be ordered already.
For now, i bough 2 mod : istick 50W and a stingway x clone
i got 3 atomizer : Lemo, Aerotan and a Kraken
i have a lot of what is needed to play with the rta

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!