Become a Patron!

Hi, Everyone! Been vaping 5 years and a month!

Hi, all:

Sorry if this post is redundant. I posted here in the new section, but I have forgotten where. It's just good to be here after I started vaping 5 years ago and never looked back.

Congrats to other members here who have made vaping the only safe alternative. Everywhere I go and every feature I see on vaping is negative and they treat the subject as if vapers do not know what terrible harm is being done to us. I heard a news cast several months ago that said it was safer for people like me to smoke regular cigarettes. I can't believe what serious harm stupidity can cause. Scares me to my very core.

Nice to be here!

V. S.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Thank You!!!!! Wow, I am totally lost here. I don't think it's the forum. I think it is me. I checked my online profile and my date of birth is wrong and I stay at home unless accompanied by my husband, kids and friends. I have early onset Alzheimer's. I am fine with it and am not sad or anything, but I am unable to find my way around here. I have no idea where I can and can't post. I am worried I might introduce myself several times without knowing.

Any help on where to post is deeply appreciated.

Thank you, Vape Suzette

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi! Welcome to the forum.

You can find your threads by looking at the "watched threads". Its under the vaping underground logo.:vu:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank You!!!!! Wow, I am totally lost here. I don't think it's the forum. I think it is me. I checked my online profile and my date of birth is wrong and I stay at home unless accompanied by my husband, kids and friends. I have early onset Alzheimer's. I am fine with it and am not sad or anything, but I am unable to find my way around here. I have no idea where I can and can't post. I am worried I might introduce myself several times without knowing.

Any help on where to post is deeply appreciated.

Thank you, Vape Suzette
Welcone Suzette.....!

You can see what you have posted by hovering your mouse on your profile at the top right, a drop-down menu will appear, then click "Content" which shows what you have posted in the past.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Suzette! Glad to have you with us!

VU Sponsors