Become a Patron!

Hi everyone from Arizona.

I started out with an epen can't remember the name that petered out after about a month about a year later I went in for surgery and I knew I would be there about a week so I picked it up again and it didn't take long to get frustrated with dead batteries and juice leaks, so I bought a kanger kbox mini it worked pretty good but the tanks always leaked. So i bought an innokin crios tank and the damned thing wouldn't work. So I did a supid and put a copper patch in it to make contact which killed the kanger. So I bought a Smok T-priv and after figuring out how to make it work, I am now a happy vaping fool. I went from a pack a day to 6 cigarettes a day in two days. I am loving it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Montie - and congratulations on sticking with it - well worth the effort :wave:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome & congrats. I've had a lot of kanger products leak for me too but I'm glad you found something that works. I have had the T-Priv for a couple weeks and it's a great kit. The big baby is an awesome tank too, it's only tank I use when not using RDA'S. keep it up! Well done :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Monti and welcome to V/U , lots of friendly and helpful folks here that will be glad to point you in the right direction buddy.
Congrats, you are on your way to a new and healthier you

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I started out with an epen can't remember the name that petered out after about a month about a year later I went in for surgery and I knew I would be there about a week so I picked it up again and it didn't take long to get frustrated with dead batteries and juice leaks, so I bought a kanger kbox mini it worked pretty good but the tanks always leaked. So i bought an innokin crios tank and the damned thing wouldn't work. So I did a supid and put a copper patch in it to make contact which killed the kanger. So I bought a Smok T-priv and after figuring out how to make it work, I am now a happy vaping fool. I went from a pack a day to 6 cigarettes a day in two days. I am loving it.

Hi Monte! Welcome to VU. I'm in Arizona also...Scottsdale. You'll love it here. VU has a live stream every Saturday night beginning at 7pm MST. If you lose your way, there will always be someone here to get you to the stream. Enjoy all that VU has to offer...and that's a LOT!

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU :)