Become a Patron!

Hi Everyone!

HellaGoodVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I think I might have had a membership here a long time ago, but for the life of me I can't remember my login so I created a new one. I started vaping in 2008 after failing umpteen millions of time to quit using traditional methods. I found out about vaping purely by accident while web surfing one day, and the advertisement made me sit bolt upright in my chair.

I didn't go all in right away and was glad I decided to wait because I discovered that what I had been looking at was a cig-a-like and not an e-cig that there were much better products on the market to be had. I finally found a device, an eGo, that I thought would work for me and I eagerly bought my tobacco flavored juice along with my kit because that's what I thought I was supposed to get.

That was one disappointing moment in my life.

I had found several forums by that time and I went on one to complain about the taste and wonder out loud how anyone could stomach anything so awful - and why were people snickering behind their hands?! They were all but saying, "The poor noob."

Finally, a very nice lady introduced me to the concept of flavored e-juice and she even took it one step farther. She sent me several samples from her own collection and when I got those flavors I almost fell out of my chair. NOW I understood. That was the first time I quit smoking using vape.

Devastatingly, I ended up having to dispose of my entire collection because mold was discovered in my home and I could not risk inhaling the spores. I ended up getting depressed and I ended up smoking again and was feeling fatalistic and sorry for myself until this year. I snapped out of it. I went out and bought myself a cheapo kit from the gas station, threw out the smokes and went online to explore the different devices and catch up on the lingo.

I am so happy to be back and smoke free since July 27, and it looks like I made it just in time!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum:wave:

HellaGoodVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I'm playing catch me up, but I am enjoying every minute of it. I have three shopping carts I am waiting to check out. After that, I might feel a little less insane. I am replacing my DIY juice kit. I got a couple of nice little mods. Those will keep me happy while i am looking for a few more before the dreaded TMPA ball drops. And then coils, coils and more coils and tanks, tanks, tanks!!! And other stuff nipped in here and there.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i personally would stock up on freebase Nic if you can for your diy ... Some good RDA's and RTA's maybe some wire and cotton just in case...

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!! You’re going to love it here! Lots of information provided to help you learn more! And there’s many helpful members around the forum! Enjoy! And happy vaping!

:bliss:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Lots of folks here to help. We have a great DIY forum, we'll get making some really good juice. Check out the builders corner for your coil making endeavors.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome :D
That looks like a Geekvape Nova you have there which should work out rather splendidly. At least until you've been hanging around here for a while and have 20 more.

Are you by any chance from Montana? There's a reason I'm asking.

HellaGoodVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i personally would stock up on freebase Nic if you can for your diy ... Some good RDA's and RTA's maybe some wire and cotton just in case...
That is the plan. I am getting as much as I can get before the bomb goes off. I just bought a bunch of cotton. More nic and more RDA/RTAs, and a decent wire kit are all coming soon - and of course, more mods.

VU Sponsors