Become a Patron!

Hi everyone!

DaBuddhaVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi there everyone.
I'm not so great at intros since I'm like always the super awkward person in the group.
Anyways my name is Troy. I'm actually pretty new to vaping so the journey just got started a couple months ago.
I recently also just started a online web store business, which I'm not sure if I can post a link or talk much about it yet, since this is really my first post. *cough* this is not an advertisement post...Bahaha, not a smoker's cough btw incase I worried someone:D. I'm really here to be a part of the community and hopefully contribute to both community and industry.

Well back to myself again...my setup is still pretty noob since I started with the Kbox Mod and a Subtank Nano. I would really like to move onto the mechanical mods and rebuildable attys. I'm like one of those learn how to, but not really DIY, type of person so I think I'll enjoy building and learning all these crazy coil builds I've been lately seeing a lot of.

Anyways that's really all I can think of right now. If you guys have any words of wisdom, questions, and such, I am pretty open to everything.

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i123694148_9388513.gif

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome aboard! Our rules are pretty simple, and easy to follow...if you're promoting a new vape-related business, you can start a thread in the Unlisted Vendors section, just keep all your promos there. After (I believe) three months in business, you can request your own vendor forum.

If your business isn't vape-related, this probably isn't the place to be pimping it, but feel free to jump in on the conversation wherever the mood strikes you!

DaBuddhaVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and thanks for the heads up Dave.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!