Become a Patron!

Hi! (Formally Matty Vapes)

Just reintroducing myself. I couldn't get into my old account I think it was tied to a old email address. Anyway Im hoping to quit vaping in the near future. I'm down to 2mg DIY eliquid. I've been vaping on a Geekvape Zeus RTA and using the same recipe that got me off smoking about 18 months ago (Peanut butter cookie). The media is crazy lately eh? Anyway it's annoying having sheeple tell me the same thing everytime i go outside. Those things will kill you you know lol ugh shut up. Yup I dunno was planning on quitting anyway. So here I am. Curious about switching to MTL but thats another thread. Glad to be here. This community rocks. Cheers!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome back! :cheers:

Good luck on your journey.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Countrypami OR Admin maybe we can help this member merge and reclaim his old account

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Matty! Was wondering what happened with you. Hope you are well. Glad to see you back.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Good to see you out and about again!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just reintroducing myself. I couldn't get into my old account I think it was tied to a old email address. Anyway Im hoping to quit vaping in the near future. I'm down to 2mg DIY eliquid. I've been vaping on a Geekvape Zeus RTA and using the same recipe that got me off smoking about 18 months ago (Peanut butter cookie). The media is crazy lately eh? Anyway it's annoying having sheeple tell me the same thing everytime i go outside. Those things will kill you you know lol ugh shut up. Yup I dunno was planning on quitting anyway. So here I am. Curious about switching to MTL but thats another thread. Glad to be here. This community rocks. Cheers!
Hi Matty... which name do you want to keep, Matty or William?

VU Sponsors