Become a Patron!

Hi from Arkansas

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. I've been vaping again for a couple months now. I first started Thanksgiving of 2014 with a couple of CF-VV pens and Nautilus Mini tanks. I made it six months before I went back to cigarettes. I decided to try again just before Thanksgiving 2015, but those weren't working for me. When I went back to smoking I went to a stronger cigarette than I had been smoking before, so on Black Friday I went and got me an iJust 2 kit. I didn't care for it, so I went back the next day and got me a TC60W with a Melo 2. Just in those two days of using sub-ohm coils, I couldn't stand the taste of a cigarette already. Now I've picked up a couple of Vaporesso Target 75VTC kits, a KangerTech KBox 70 watt, and a couple of TFV4 full size kits. I've gotten started making my own coils. I hope to pick up a Koopor Plus or Smok X Cube II and an RDA or two soon. And start making my own juice, too. I'd also like to get a couple of decent mech mods in the future just because they're simple and from what I've read they last a lot longer than the regulated mods. So that's pretty much it. I look forward to learning what I can from everyone here. Here's a picture of my modest little collection.
14550682250470.jpg

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U, congrats on your quit. Making your own juice is the way to go lots or good recipes here in the DIY section. We all help each other here so feel free to ask any questions you have:cool:

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can still buy e-liquid in Arkansas?

VU Sponsors