Become a Patron!

Hi from 'bama

New vaper here, my wife and I started maybe 2 months back a way to stay in when its cold but have actually ended up stopping smoking in the process, +1 for vaping...lol. we started with an eleaf icare and have since gotten mods, mine is a ipv d3 with baby beast, $30 in it total and she got a kangertech subox mini c new, but we are wanting to go bigger now, oops...lol

I have to confess, I've been lurking around for a little while now, just finally took the time to actually sign up for an account:oops:. Glad to be here though and have found a lot of good info here so far.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome:cheers:

My wife and I switched to vaping 14 months ago. Congrats!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard, congrats quitting the coffin nails.....:vino:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes, yes we have all but quit the stinkies, which is kind of funny because we didn't start vaping to actually quit, it just kind of happened...lol. Our first juice was tobacco flavored and while it was ok someone gave us a little flavored juice, cant remember what it was now, and we were hooked on the different flavors and haven't looked back since. My first day having the Icare I think I smoked 3 times all day, normally I would smoke at least a pack a day and that's when I knew this would work out pretty good for the both of us. Now we are looking to get new mods and tanks that'll go higher wattage and can't wait for taxes to go and buy them:bliss:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined :wave:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome from one couple in Bama to another. Congrats on the switch from the nasties to the good stuff, lol. :wave:

VU Sponsors