Become a Patron!

Hi from Bishops Stortford England

Hi there and thanks for the add to the forum, quit smoking and started vaping back in December.
Started off with a basic starter kit and have gone over to a Cool Fire 1 and experimenting with premium liquids and found be a whole better vape.
Looking forward to hearing about tips, reviews, products and advice from fellow vapers, still think I have more to learn.

G'day to you and thank you for the welcome, looking forward to expanding my knowledge and experience with like minded people.
Sure I will looks like there are good bunch of people on here and looking forward to sharing with the group :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Jump right in, share and learn with the rest us:D

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there and thanks for the add to the forum, quit smoking and started vaping back in December.
Started off with a basic starter kit and have gone over to a Cool Fire 1 and experimenting with premium liquids and found be a whole better vape.
Looking forward to hearing about tips, reviews, products and advice from fellow vapers, still think I have more to learn.

Welcome to the board! If you need any help with anything feel free to PM me or post here, everybody is very friendly.

VU Sponsors