Become a Patron!

Hi from Central FL

This place is a wealth of information. I have been lurking and reading for a while, finally got around to signing up a week or so ago and now I am finally getting around to this. I smoked 1+ packs a day and a fair amount of cigars for way too long. Quit the cigs for my wife but the cigars and eventually my grandfathers pipe collection became more frequent. Now I live in central FL and I can't bear 90+ degree heat for 60+ min so I needed an alternative. So I ended up with an Atlantis and a Kbox. BUT I am REALLY interested in ALL the flavors out there as well as building my own coils (I like to take things apart and rebuild them). Having the 1 tank is limiting and annoying.

Do you drippers designate 1 flavor/juice per atomizer or do you just change it up as the day goes on? Is that part of the draw of owning/collecting a bunch of them?

That's where I'm at so far, you all know your shit and I learned a bunch so far am itching to go further down the rabbit hole so to speak!

Andrew

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Andrew! Congrats on kicking the stink sticks! I'm also off the cigs, but will still smoke an occasional cigar. I've been a pipe collector/smoker for over 35 yrs, and have no desire to give them up, but then again, they're a lot less harmful than cigs!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Quackered, welcome to VU, great to have you here, we have a huge DIY section I am sure you saw, Enjoy the forum:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. We are all glad that you are here.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome and congrats from me as well!

Also the first time I have ever been accused of "Knowing My Shit" (used to smoke some good shit but that is a different story).

I don't drip mostly because it does not fit in with my lifestyle. Don't drip and drive for example.

But a small RBA would be something you can build your own coils with and not fuss with too much.

I prefer smaller tanks Under 5 ml as that is about the time I loose interest in any one particular flavor

But I have no doubt that the dripping fans will drop in before long and send you into information overload!

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU.

I'm in Brevard County (Spacecoast)

Plenty of options for good rebuilable tanks / drippers.

I change from one flavor to another when dripping. You find want works for you.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Welcome to VU.

I'm in Brevard County (Spacecoast)

Plenty of options for good rebuilable tanks / drippers.

I change from one flavor to another when dripping. You find want works for you.
Hey Kent. Born and raised in Brevard, but been gone for a while. Still have a lot of family there. Just a hello, but may hit you up for some good vape shop recommendations if I get to come back home.

VU Sponsors