Become a Patron!

Hi from Frederick, Md

hondo701

Member For 4 Years
Hello.

I have been lurking on this forum for a few weeks now and wanted to take the time to actually introduce myself. I got my first e-Go on November 20th and after a few cheat days I have gone without a cig for over a week now. This is the longest I have gone since I started smoking almost 10 years ago. At my worst I was over 2 packs a day and over the past year got down to between half and a full pack a day but was never able to get over the hump to get any lower. I am really surprised how quickly this took hold though and how well it is currently working. My wife also quit with me but she is more comfortable with her gum and nic candy at the moment.

I can see that this has already turned into a hobby and not just a way to get off analogs. Right now, I am vaping Castle Black from Apocalypse Juice on my first Kayfun 3.1 build. Its a simple 1.3 ohm micro coil with organic cotton on a Vamo V6. Now I don't want to pick up the tiny twist batteries again. I hate you all for posting pictures of fancy toys since I now have to have them. Right now I am enjoying tasting things again so I am sticking with chasing flavor at the moment, we will see if that stays or I end up with a shelf full of metal tubes.

I am excited to start contributing more to the forums now that I am confident that this is more than just a passing fad for me and is something that I am really enjoying.

Thanks for reading, I'll see you guys around the forums!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you found us and welcome!

What E-Liquids are you vaping?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to fabulous Las Vapor. Don't worry, with all the money you'll be saving not buying cancer sticks, you'll be able to afford all those fancy gadgets in no time.

vaporelse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum.

hondo701

Member For 4 Years
Glad you found us and welcome!

What E-Liquids are you vaping?

I started with a house tobacco blend from SS Vape at 18mg. (Its my local store, I know they are not the most popular on a few boards.) I also got a few juices from Avail Vapor that is right down the street from me, another tobacco, a blueberry lemonade (STRONG, makes everything taste like blueberry), and an Earl Grey (mmmmmmmm).

Now 2 weeks later I have an Alice in Vapeland sampler, Apocalypse Juice sampler and some Nicoticket juice on the way.

I didn't think I would like all of the different drink and dessert flavors but I was wrong. I am going to stick to buying 6 mg 'premium' juices for now and may get into DIY at some point. Need to walk before you can run. There is soooo much out there to try.

I will say that a 18mg juice in a tobacco flavor on a tight CE4 and a stick battery is about the closest thing to an analog I have. It is really helpful for cravings since it feels most like what I am used to.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started with a house tobacco blend from SS Vape at 18mg. (Its my local store, I know they are not the most popular on a few boards.) I also got a few juices from Avail Vapor that is right down the street from me, another tobacco, a blueberry lemonade (STRONG, makes everything taste like blueberry), and an Earl Grey (mmmmmmmm).

Now 2 weeks later I have an Alice in Vapeland sampler, Apocalypse Juice sampler and some Nicoticket juice on the way.

I didn't think I would like all of the different drink and dessert flavors but I was wrong. I am going to stick to buying 6 mg 'premium' juices for now and may get into DIY at some point. Need to walk before you can run. There is soooo much out there to try.

I will say that a 18mg juice in a tobacco flavor on a tight CE4 and a stick battery is about the closest thing to an analog I have. It is really helpful for cravings since it feels most like what I am used to.
Let me know what you think about Alice in Vapeland after you've had a chance to try them all and decide if you like them. I've been meaning to try them for quite some time now.

VU Sponsors