Become a Patron!

Hi from Michigan

rob2655

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello. I'm from Rochester Hills, MI, and have been vaping since January 28, 2013. Like many (most, maybe?) I've worked my way through a number of different setups, and currently prefer squonkers when out and about, and drippers while at home. This vaping journey has sort of taken over a few things in my life; mainly my home office, which looks like a hoarder's vape shop, and my basement, which is now my diy lab. The diy juice aspect is actually what brought me here. In searching for info on a few flavors I kept coming across HIC's posts and after reading through the threads felt that I could really learn a lot from you fine folks. I know we're fighting the good fight to keep our rights to vape, but I also want to be fully prepared in the event of the worst case scenario, not just for me, but for all of my family, friends, and co-workers who have, like me, finally found something that worked! I'm trying to learn as much as I can, so here I am, ready to be a sponge/apprentice/padawan.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Rob

edit: I'm under the same name on the other big forum (not sure if it's allowed to mention it, so I'll err on the side of caution), Rob Terwilliger on FB, rob_terwilliger on IG, and @RobTerwilliger on Twitter.

rob2655

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, I'm sure that it is, which is why I mentioned is as the "other" big forum. Didn't want to ruffle any feathers my first day here. :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome aboard Rob! You can say the name of the other place, but it's likely to leave a foul taste in your mouth. Have fun!

VU Sponsors