Become a Patron!

Hi guys new to vaping underground

JBrentonK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My name is James Brenton (I won't tell you my last name) but I go by Brent. I have been vaping for about a year now. Just starting to figure out that I generally prefer a really nice mouth to lung hit than a huge cloud of vapor like you get in most sub ohm tanks. I was really into lung hits for a while there, and I was going to order some of the better ones, maybe like only one, the Herakles Plus. But I decided to get the eGo ONE instead of it, because it can do just about anything. And plus MTL saves you tons of money, which is really the big thing IMO. I'm saving up to get me a house, and so I desperately need the money. With a savings of 200$ a month that's really a no brainer right? So I am definitely going to enjoy my ego one, I've really been looking forward to it.

I've gotten a few other devices in the past 5 months or so. I got a Sigelei 150, and an Eleaf 50 watt. Both of these devices work really good, I've got a bunch of sub ohm tanks that can work with these systems. But that's about all I can say about that. What good are sub ohm tanks? I picked up the Nebox because of my preferences, and tend to save about 5 mils per day, which is a ton of money being saved. It really doesn't go through too much eliquid. Maybe that's because of its smaller coils. That's probably it. I like the temp control I heard it saves you ejuice too. For me, the Nebox really has a very conservative vape, it vapes almost like a MTL device, or at least you get the feeling that you aren't chunking the clouds, even though I recently recognized, you are! It out puts my Arctic. And that says a lot.

I really don't have too much more of an experience to tell you about. I have started a thread just a second ago in the Help section of "Ask an expert...". I need to find out how I'm going to smoke this 50/50 juice I ordered, some french toast, and yes, it is 12 mg nic. So I probably won't be able to smoke it. I wonder how anybody could smoke it, in reality, since it's too high or too thick a juice for a MTL device. And if you vaped it on a sub ohmer, you'd probably kill yourself!

Anyway, I've tried e-cigarette-forum.com or is it e-cig? It's not working for me so I decided to see if there were any other forums available. I really like this one a bit more, since the other site is so strict. Well, they just don' seem to have enough different sections to devote to the various topics open for vaping; there is pretty much only just a "General Vaping Discussion" section. That's it, or at least that's how I feel. That aspect to that forum really is terrible, and so I will probably stay away from it just for these reasons. But I'm 30 years old and hopefully soon I'll be able to afford my house I'm really looking forward to living alone again!

Vaping is way better than smoking, you can definitely tell your toking on a safer cigarette when you go electronic. I just think the idea was gonna happen eventually, and it was definitely a good idea. You'd think that once vaping e-cigs hit, most if not all people would switch to them. I like it!

Anyway, hit me up with your remarks, or your questions, or your comments. I'll probably be around a while, so why not!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
THE number 1 forum for 2 years running.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Brent! I'm a MTL vaper, too!

I know that forum, it served me well for a short while, but I found my home here. Take your shoes off and kick around with us. We're a lot of fun, a lot of "oh so serious", and a lot of goofy.

Have fun!

VapingGecko

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm new here too Brent, but welcome.

Is nice to find a comphy spot to chill & share.

I gotta good feelin' bout the site :) enjoy!

reeta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My name is James Brenton (I won't tell you my last name) but I go by Brent. I have been vaping for about a year now. Just starting to figure out that I generally prefer a really nice mouth to lung hit than a huge cloud of vapor like you get in most sub ohm tanks. I was really into lung hits for a while there, and I was going to order some of the better ones, maybe like only one, the Herakles Plus. But I decided to get the eGo ONE instead of it, because it can do just about anything. And plus MTL saves you tons of money, which is really the big thing IMO. I'm saving up to get me a house, and so I desperately need the money. With a savings of 200$ a month that's really a no brainer right? So I am definitely going to enjoy my ego one, I've really been looking forward to it.

I've gotten a few other devices in the past 5 months or so. I got a Sigelei 150, and an Eleaf 50 watt. Both of these devices work really good, I've got a bunch of sub ohm tanks that can work with these systems. But that's about all I can say about that. What good are sub ohm tanks? I picked up the Nebox because of my preferences, and tend to save about 5 mils per day, which is a ton of money being saved. It really doesn't go through too much eliquid. Maybe that's because of its smaller coils. That's probably it. I like the temp control I heard it saves you ejuice too. For me, the Nebox really has a very conservative vape, it vapes almost like a MTL device, or at least you get the feeling that you aren't chunking the clouds, even though I recently recognized, you are! It out puts my Arctic. And that says a lot.

I really don't have too much more of an experience to tell you about. I have started a thread just a second ago in the Help section of "Ask an expert...". I need to find out how I'm going to smoke this 50/50 juice I ordered, some french toast, and yes, it is 12 mg nic. So I probably won't be able to smoke it. I wonder how anybody could smoke it, in reality, since it's too high or too thick a juice for a MTL device. And if you vaped it on a sub ohmer, you'd probably kill yourself!

Anyway, I've tried e-cigarette-forum.com or is it e-cig? It's not working for me so I decided to see if there were any other forums available. I really like this one a bit more, since the other site is so strict. Well, they just don' seem to have enough different sections to devote to the various topics open for vaping; there is pretty much only just a "General Vaping Discussion" section. That's it, or at least that's how I feel. That aspect to that forum really is terrible, and so I will probably stay away from it just for these reasons. But I'm 30 years old and hopefully soon I'll be able to afford my house I'm really looking forward to living alone again!

Vaping is way better than smoking, you can definitely tell your toking on a safer cigarette when you go electronic. I just think the idea was gonna happen eventually, and it was definitely a good idea. You'd think that once vaping e-cigs hit, most if not all people would switch to them. I like it!

Anyway, hit me up with your remarks, or your questions, or your comments. I'll probably be around a while, so why not!

reeta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, I'm new here too. Just joined tonight. Just wanted to say good luck on getting your house and I know what you mean about saving money. I just got a sub ohm vape pen today, although I have no idea what that means. I really don't want to blow big clouds, so far I'm not, just trying out all the new e-liquids I got. I vaped Blu for 8 months, used to be a 3 pack a day smoker.

JBrentonK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sheesh. You definitely can cut down on all that tar with ecigs. Sub ohm vape pens I have been wanting to get me one, let me know a little about it if you want. Haven't even heard the first thing about them, but yet I see tons and tons of them in videos and stuff. I'm sure most people know it, call me crazy but the Ego ONE is my favoriate vape device thus far, yes out of all of the devices that I've seen, and I've been vaping for a year now! I like the 1 ohm coil so it doesn't blow your socks off, not the 0.5 coil (sub ohm coil). Sub ohm I think, correct me soembody if I am wrong, but it means below "ohm" (that is 1 ohm). Idk exactly how it works, I think anyway, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Nevertheless,

Ah yes, my house. I make 10dollars an hour and work a general 3 hours a day with my dad. But I'm ALSO on disability, and I get to keep 500$ a month out of like 730$. The 230$ is all going to my parents to help them support me. I know that's kinda stupid but it's their deal of authority and love and care etc etc.... Bad parents have never let their kids save money. Used to blow 250$ on e-liquid. Found out how much money I can save using an Aerotank, or a Genitank, and eventually found the less moderate cigarette like, Ego ONE. It smokes the higher vg juices too so that really won me over. I can't handle higher pgs I want to puke when I do. So the Ego ONE works for me. Not like everyone likes it though. IDK why... smokes just like a cigarette, and you can switch it over at any time to a cloud chasers setup. Good device for your car/purse/house, seems to really be portable, easy to clean, has a nice drip tip (organic glass?). I like it.

I've experienced a good 2-3 days of VU, and I like how open and free it is. I feel like i can generally say just about anything I want/post anything I want/have an attitude or whatever. And everybody is really happy with it. lol. But I get a good venting posting my little rants, reviewing my ejuice, or whatever, or so I have had this experience for the past 2 days. I really enjoy being able to scan just about any section of vaping that exists, and still have the little "home ports" called general forums or whatever.

And I had a terrible experience at e-cigarette-forum.com.... they gave me a verbal warning for talking about what that site calls "tootlepuffers". MTL. I simply stated that nobody likes MTL and they just about banned me. Like I am being verbally abrasive at this moment too. No, I am just being honest. That's an entirely different thing. MTL should catch on like sub ohming has. ECF thinks that MTL is as simple as "buy an RTA..." then... "set up that RTA properly...". Well it's not. They may be lesser vapor devices, but they sure as hell cannot compare to a REAL lesser vapor device. All the 10 watters and genitanks or aero tanks that produce massive clouds for such a small device, irl producing BARE minimum for such a beast.... That is MTL, and there are no MTL devices yet on the market that have compared to the EGO ONE for me. Probably never will, kuz the general public is in a stupor. Yeah, I was just about banned for saying these things.

I guess some of us never learn though.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the thunderdome

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
e-cigarette-forum.com.... they gave me a verbal warning for talking about what that site calls "tootlepuffers".
HAhahahaha!!! I know they've gotten bad, but seriously???!! A verbal warning for that. They're worse than I remember. I bailed from there over a year ago. A bunch of us did.

You're home here. :)

VU Sponsors