Become a Patron!

Hi Guys

Hello all. Just want to say hi and give quick intro so I don't feel I'm coming out of nowhere if I ask a question or leave a comment :)

I'm 36 and about 20 year smoker minus a couple years for pregnancy and breastfeeding. Married since 17, 3 kids. Ok enough about my life...on to vaping.

Until less than 2 months ago I had no clue about vaping and thought only douchey teenage boys did it. Then my husband, who was on night shift and had lots of spare time to surf the Internet and watch YouTube videos, started talking to me about vaping. He quickly got obsessed and really thought it would be the ticket he needed to quit smoking. I got interested but honestly thought it wasn't something I'd be comfortable with. But we'd talk about it for hours. About a week later he ordered his first mod (eVic VT) and some juice. Unfortunately we live in Germany right now and the mail was/is having issues so delivery took over 3 weeks.

He finally got it on March 10, and hasn't smoked since :) And all those weeks of waiting and talking about it got me so intrigued, and as soon as I tried his, I knew I was hooked. The very next day, March 11, I went to a local German vape shop, bought the eGo One, and also haven't smoked since.

Within 24 hours I graduated to direct lung hits. About a week later I was ready for an upgrade, so I ordered the Cool Fire 4 Plus. Still waiting for it in the damn mail. But chugging along happily with my ego one. Trying to get through vaper's tongue right now lol.

I hope I fit in here well enough to be comfortable with asking questions and lending support. I'm a noob and have no plans to build or anything and it almost feels like I've cheated, starting to vape now, when it's so easy and I didn't have to suffer through the crappy ecigs of yesteryear. Though several years ago I tried a cigalike...didn't work obviously.

Anyway oops, that got long fast. Apologies. I've watched tons of videos, read so many articles and forums, but there's nothing like being a part of a helpful supportive group of people :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU.
I wish you both continued success.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU and congratulations on your conversion to vaping. I was a 40 year smoker and converted to vaping a bit over a year ago.
Feel lots better and enjoy it more.

Get backups!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Lodvig

Member For 4 Years
Welcome, I'm new here also. So far found lots of great info and support here. I'm sure you'll do the same.

VU Sponsors