Become a Patron!

Hi peeps thinking about getting the topside 90w mod what do you dude's/dudess's think?

Hi all thinking about getting the 90 watt topside mod already have the dual but need to wear a belt if I go out or boxer shorts lol any 1 got 1 are they lite portable etc etc looked at the topside lite but don't like the look of them any advise be much appreciated cheers peeps ps pic's even better 👌😜

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Gotta be lighter and more portable than the dual. That thing is like a cinder block.

I don't know. I only have a dual. Someone will be along soon, I'm sure.

If you want something really light, you might have to get away from metal altogether, unless you like the VV Requiem kit. It's small but still heavy for its size, though. And it's a mech. Did you want to stick with a regulated squonker?

I've got the requiem mod it's very nice hits like a trooper it's for work so I would prefer a reg just 4 the know how battery level I took the plus bf once t work with spare 21700 battery Sand it down to fit the battery in it, still run out I do 12 hour shifts if I did 8 hour a mech n spare b fine thanks for the info boss 👍

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've got the requiem mod it's very nice hits like a trooper it's for work so I would prefer a reg just 4 the know how battery level I took the plus bf once t work with spare 21700 battery Sand it down to fit the battery in it, still run out I do 12 hour shifts if I did 8 hour a mech n spare b fine thanks for the info boss 👍

You know, Vandy Vape has that line of Pulse regulated squonkers that are light and fairly portable. I say "fairly" because of the boxy shape - they'd be easier in a pocket if the edges were rounded more - but the one I have isn't a bad mod by any means. Mine is the 80W, but since the release of that model I think they've come out with two more recent ones. I want to say that the most recent one will accept a 21700. The biggest battery I can put in mine is a 20700.

The unfortunate thing about the Pulse line is that, if you drop one, the doors are gonna go flying, and probably the battery, too. Might break, even.

I just really can't think of any good choices for regulated squonkers that would be rugged AND easy to carry, that are still available in the marketplace now.

If you drop the topside lites - they eventually break. Wonderful device but not as sturdy as topsides. Never tried switching to vandy as I am so close to (relatively speaking) to quitting all together. Maybe less than a year of 0% and I should be done with it

You know, Vandy Vape has that line of Pulse regulated squonkers that are light and fairly portable. I say "fairly" because of the boxy shape - they'd be easier in a pocket if the edges were rounded more - but the one I have isn't a bad mod by any means. Mine is the 80W, but since the release of that model I think they've come out with two more recent ones. I want to say that the most recent one will accept a 21700. The biggest battery I can put in mine is a 20700.

The unfortunate thing about the Pulse line is that, if you drop one, the doors are gonna go flying, and probably the battery, too. Might break, even.

I just really can't think of any good choices for regulated squonkers that would be rugged AND easy to carry, that are still available in the marketplace now.
You might be on to something did not think about that I'm not the brightest fire fly in the pack lol why didn't I think of that looking the other day at the pulse v2 95 watt I think that's going to be my new mod cheers, you was right the topside 90w mod be too heavy but I just love the dual topside, the pulse is cheaper has well nice 1 thank you, this is why I need your info peeps thanks for all the replies peoples.

If you drop the topside lites - they eventually break. Wonderful device but not as sturdy as topsides. Never tried switching to vandy as I am so close to (relatively speaking) to quitting all together. Maybe less than a year of 0% and I should be done with it
Congratulations well done I'm on 3mg cannot see me going down to 0 they would be murder in my village lol

Where are you getting it from?
This member is looking for one as well.
They seem to be out of stock everywhere I look.
Vape
Hi my friend I think this site has them there are a few in the UK boss. https://vapourcentral.co.uk/mods/mods-dovpo-topside-90w-21700-squonk-mod
Hope it helps if not let me know I will find 1 for you old boy ✌️👍

Also do them here as well Boss https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...HhAWegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2K7WYS5-7FemuhB1ZtJk3b
Like I said if no luck with that 1 just let me know with every stone turned as they say 😉

all out of stock and I am in US not UK but anyway worse case I can get a brand new dual from fastech
You are right my friend cannot find 1 site with any in the USA, you lot must really like your topsides sorry bud tried my best, take care fella ✌️

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations well done I'm on 3mg cannot see me going down to 0 they would be murder in my village lol
I am surprised no one has been shot here at home either. Started at 10mg almost 30 months ago, now down to 1/2

Light weights. Started into vaping using 18mg/ml nicotine strength about hm, 7 to 8 years ago. Still vaping 18mg/ml nicotine & do not see changing any time soon. Yes, I even sub-ohm with that. Use "freebase" juice, no salts.

Of course, merely "taking a piss" calling you light weights. Use what you need and feels right for yourself, because it is right for you. Not stirring, only joking.

Light weights. Started into vaping using 18mg/ml nicotine strength about hm, 7 to 8 years ago. Still vaping 18mg/ml nicotine & do not see changing any time soon. Yes, I even sub-ohm with that. Use "freebase" juice, no salts.

Of course, merely "taking a piss" calling you light weights. Use what you need and feels right for yourself, because it is right for you. Not stirring, only joking.
You are right what works has long has you are not on the cancer sticks fuck me you must have lungs of steel 18mg on subs now that is talent I'd be 🤮 1 mans poison is another man's remedy.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
fuck me you must have lungs of steel 18mg on subs now that is talent I'd be 🤮

Talent? No. 35 years of smoking and likely 45 of nicotine use all told. Call myself a dependent yet guess one could rightly say addict. Nicotine soothes something in me. Not sure what but it does, physically & psychologically.

I vape an average of 5 ml per day, which works out to roughly 90 mg. We absorb roughly half that ergo I'm vaping around 45 mg per day. Currently, I also rub a bit of snuff now & then (not whilst vaping but instead of it yet adjunct). Not sure what nicotine the Choke-A-Holic snuff provides for absorption.

Choke-A-Holic Snuff -- Yum Yum ;) :) :p

Example of rubbing snuff, often a.k.a chewing snuff.

The "nominal", or amount one would get if not using it directly, yet what is present natural is about 11 mg daily. Tomatoes, eggplant, grasses all have nicotine to some degree. People usually take in that small bit.

Last edited:
Talent? No. 35 years of smoking and likely 45 of nicotine use all told. Call myself a dependent yet guess one could rightly say addict. Nicotine soothes something in me. Not sure what but it does, physically & psychologically.

I vape an average of 5 ml per day, which works out to roughly 90 mg. We absorb roughly half that ergo I'm vaping around 45 mg per day. Currently, I also rub a bit of snuff now & then (not whilst vaping but instead of it yet adjunct). Not sure what nicotine the Choke-A-Holic snuff provides for absorption.

Choke-A-Holic Snuff -- Yum Yum ;) :) :p

Example of rubbing snuff, often a.k.a chewing snuff.

The "nominal", or amount one would get if not using it directly, yet what is present natural is about 11 mg daily. Tomatoes, eggplant, grasses all have nicotine to some degree. People usually take in that small bit.
Who are the 2 guys in the pic because if 1 of them is you smoking has not aged you at all lol what would you prefer a cig or a vape truthful answer Mr Magic Mist.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Prefer vaping honestly. Not sure who the two guys in the picture are, just one nabbed online. Got salt & pepper silvering hair at 50 years old.

VU Sponsors