Become a Patron!

hi there from minnesota

p.wagon07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
howdy folks. it's been over a year now since my mother introduced me to vaping and from my first hit from a pv i haven't looked back. i tossed the half a pck of stinkies i had and it's been the best decision i have made (don't tell my wife that). not sure if i'm saving any more money than i was before but i feel alot better and love the flavors. that bein said i started with the same as most people i know an mvp with a nautilus tank and a few protanks. but since have moved up to a subtank on a sigelei mini and an aspire esp and i'm dipping my feet in dripping (did alot of research before trying dripping and rda building but got alot to learn still) anyway i was wondering if anyone has noticed the difference in juices from canada compared to usa? i have tried a few from canada and have noticed the flavors seem to be a bit more...welll for a lack of words.....more flavorful. not sure why but just curious if it's just me.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Welcome to the Underground!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
All juice is different. I don't think it's the different countries, just different people. It all seams a little different in different kinds of devices. Fresh coil, older coil, coils that have had different flavors. I like different/new/fresh.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors