Become a Patron!

Hi there!

Hi folks, glad to be a part of what's going on here.

I've been vaping for almost two years. Smoked for years before. Once I started vaping, it was no problem not smoking. That was kind of amazing, I'd tried all the other nic replacement products many times before, they never even came close to working.

So for almost two years I've been mostly using a provari/tank combo. A few months ago I was thinking I should get a new provari, glad I didn't! Instead I wandered into the local vape shop and tried an subtank. No offense to provari, but the p3 is way behind the times. If they made a 50watt p4, I'd buy on right now!

Anyway, I dusted off my old nemesis, bought some new rda, tanks, mods etc. I joined now because I figure I'm gonna need some technical advise.

I used to work as an electrician(own a small antique/gift shop now), so I understand all the basics. I can do p=ei calculations in my head, understand batteries, and can build coils and use mech mods safely.

I did see a lot of exciting new stuff though, twisted coils, triples, quads, powerful vw mods(got a sig 150) etc. So be prepared for questions.

Thanks a million,
Mike, in BC, Canada.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Enjoy

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
images

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, vape on!

Arnie H

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forums.

Hey, thanks everyone. Is there a thing where I have to post so many times before I can post in specific forums?

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not that I am aware of. Enjoy the forum!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, thanks everyone. Is there a thing where I have to post so many times before I can post in specific forums?
Hi Mike, and welcome! You can post wherever, no post count rules here. I think you're gonna have a great time. Sounds like you have some great experience for it, too.

Glad you joined us :)

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Mike from another Canuck. It seems we're traveling a somewhat similar path with mods. I'm vaping a Mutation X on my Sigelei 150 and a Psywar Onslaught with a triple coil build on my Nemisis. I just went the Reo Grand route a while back instead of a Provari.

There are a bunch of really nice folks here and I think you're gonna enjoy the place. Vape on my friend
good2.gif

Hey, thanks. I'm actually kind of amazed how far gear has advanced, I bought a subox kit too. It's freakin amazing for $70 bucks canadian. When I first started vaping I bought a kit from "vapor zone", it was like $200 and was total crap.

I am experimenting with setting up a subtank mini/rba to use on my old provari's. I miss the feeling of holding one while I drive, and they are super reliable. I dropped one rappelling, it came all apart. I screwed the cap back on, stood the tube up with the top resting on it. Then wham! Used a piton hammer. That sucker still works!

VU Sponsors