Become a Patron!

Hi there

SixFiveLive

Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone. So glad I found this forum. I've been on the "other" forum for a while now but discovered this one and I love it. I smoked for years before quitting for 4 years, building up to smoking over/for a year (a hookah lounge got me, I knew better too), stopping for a year again, starting again for a few weeks before finally starting to vape July 4th weekend of '14. I've smoked a cig here and there since, but end up not liking it at all and putting it out (yay). I started with an MVP 2 and moved on to a Vamo before getting into mods and coil building. I now mostly use an Eleaf Istick 50w with .5-1 ohm coils on different Rda's, sub tanks, etc...I started diy'ing juice a few weeks ago and I'm all in with it. Its great. Obviously I've had some failures and bought some stuff I'll use rarely or not at all, but I'm moving towards using FA mostly. I've seen a lot of wonderful info on here and hope to be able to contribute when the time is right. Thanks :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice gear, we have all learned from trial & error. Glad we have you here:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone. So glad I found this forum. I've been on the "other" forum for a while now but discovered this one and I love it. I smoked for years before quitting for 4 years, building up to smoking over/for a year (a hookah lounge got me, I knew better too), stopping for a year again, starting again for a few weeks before finally starting to vape July 4th weekend of '14. I've smoked a cig here and there since, but end up not liking it at all and putting it out (yay). I started with an MVP 2 and moved on to a Vamo before getting into mods and coil building. I now mostly use an Eleaf Istick 50w with .5-1 ohm coils on different Rda's, sub tanks, etc...I started diy'ing juice a few weeks ago and I'm all in with it. Its great. Obviously I've had some failures and bought some stuff I'll use rarely or not at all, but I'm moving towards using FA mostly. I've seen a lot of wonderful info on here and hope to be able to contribute when the time is right. Thanks :)
Welcome to VU, I would be interested in hearing some of your recipes if you don't mind. I'm new to diy myself and I'm always looking for my next adv. see ya around the underground....

VU Sponsors