Become a Patron!

Hi VU!

Hi Everyone,

I've been vaping for a few months now after giving it a second try. I initially found it difficult to replace the cigarette habit because it just "didn't feel the same." I was also using a cheap setup that leaked everywhere, which added to the frustration. This was a couple years ago and I am pleasantly surprised by all the options and quality available today. Quitting cigarettes didn't happen overnight from me but after a couple months I no longer find it appealing.

I started out with Kanger Subox Mini kit and loved it. The only regret I had was that I paid $110 at my local vape store only to find it online later for less than $50. I still use it frequently as it's very compact and convenient when I'm on the move and the Subtank mini is an excellent tank that has treated me well. I have recently acquired the Aspire Triton tank and the IPV 4S mod. The mod does it's job and I'm looking forward to using the temperature control once I receive the nickel coils. I'm using the Aspire Triton as my "mouth to lung" vape with the 1.8 ohm Aspire coils. I like using this when I'm at work or out in public when I don't want to be blowing clouds in peoples faces. It also feels more like a cigarette when I keep the airflow tight and use high PG juices.

Vaping has started to become a small hobby of mine and I feel it's replaced some of my not so healthy hobbies that I've indulged in the recent past. There's so much information on vaping out there and I'm looking forward to learning more as well as help others quit the dirty ol' tobacco habit.

Thanks for having me!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there!!! Yea I had that happen to me a couple times only to find it less online, I like to support our local B&M but I have to draw the line at ridiculous$$ too.
Nice to meet you and enjoy our forum:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Thanks for coming here.

Hi there!!! Yea I had that happen to me a couple times only to find it less online, I like to support our local B&M but I have to draw the line at ridiculous$$ too.
Nice to meet you and enjoy our forum:)
Thanks! I still throw my shop a bone or two everyone once in awhile since they give good service when I have questions or want to see something in person. Happy to have VU as an added support!

VU Sponsors