Become a Patron!

hi

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi everyone. been lurking for a while as i learn and get set up, and decided it was time to join in. i decided to try to get away from cigarettes at some point last summer. i rolled my own with no filters and pretty much had one in my hand all day for almost 25 years. started on an istick 30w with an atlantis on top andsome darkside creations kings cream 12mg (watermelon cream soda). pretty much down to less than five cigarettes a day in the first week. ran out of tobacco eventually and decided to see what happened if i didnt buy more, and i still havnt.

recently upgraded to a cuboid and got a griffin, a couple rdas, two sizes of atlantis,, wire the diy toolkit and im off and running. now im just trying to swim through the vast sea of juice companies, hardware, accessories and other products and get myself 'current'.

nice to meet you all :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great to meet you too Mach!!
There are tons of threads here for learning curves, that's for sure, don't be afraid to ask questions too!!
Grats on cutting out the smokes and finding vaping!!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

Griffin?! NICE!

It's good to have 3-4 juices, you can switch to, during the day, in order to avoid "vapor's tongue", the inability to taste the flavor of the juice.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the UV and congratulations on quitting the cigs.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U you are well on your way to a quit, congrats

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks Jimi. it feels great man :)

and yeah, Neunerball, i agree. i have been trying to sample all the different kinds at my local shops. i have about nine to choose from right now :) one cool thing that surprised me is that most of the juice sold in my local shops is produced very local to me here. these days its hard to buy anything other than groceries that wasnt made in china or imported from somewhere. its nice supporting local businesses and companies.

BenOAA97

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hi everyone. been lurking for a while as i learn and get set up, and decided it was time to join in. i decided to try to get away from cigarettes at some point last summer. i rolled my own with no filters and pretty much had one in my hand all day for almost 25 years. started on an istick 30w with an atlantis on top andsome darkside creations kings cream 12mg (watermelon cream soda). pretty much down to less than five cigarettes a day in the first week. ran out of tobacco eventually and decided to see what happened if i didnt buy more, and i still havnt.

recently upgraded to a cuboid and got a griffin, a couple rdas, two sizes of atlantis,, wire the diy toolkit and im off and running. now im just trying to swim through the vast sea of juice companies, hardware, accessories and other products and get myself 'current'.

nice to meet you all :)

I started on an Istick 30w for my first mod and I still think its great! Recently upgraded to my Smok Xcube 2 and loving it even more as well as building my own RDA!

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started on an Istick 30w for my first mod and I still think its great! Recently upgraded to my Smok Xcube 2 and loving it even more as well as building my own RDA!
yeah it was a good istick and a good starter for me. i lent it to my ex to try out vaping and now i dont have a backup. i was told by a guy here that the istick100tc is a great little mod so i will probably go for that as a replacement. i looked at the regular istick100w and it just felt cheap in my hand (like i could crush it). good to hear the new model is better. i was pretty impressed with the 30w for being so small and so sturdy.

VU Sponsors