Become a Patron!

Hi

Nails

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, started vaping in 2009, hung out on ECF -> Vapers forum -> Vapers fuk rocks -> here. Still kicking ass with my stainless steel TI (i honestly forgot the model name) with 501 joyes I bought back in 2009. Anyone remember me? Lol

Nails

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do, and welcome to VU, much more user friendly.....LOL,
(remember me?)

HAAAAY GIRRRRRL Yes I do, I saw posts by you and Julie here so I was like oh cool and joined up :) How're things?

Nails

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Things are good! Damned it's been a while!

Haha yeah it has. I'm assuming vapers fuk rocks is ded? Seems like all the old vaping people I remember are MIA now, though I still see grimm green around. All this newfangled e-cig technology scares me

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are you vaping with now?
Mamu started a forum, but not even sure if that is still active

Nails

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are you vaping with now?
Mamu started a forum, but not even sure if that is still active

Haha, only after I'd taken a photo and began to upload it did I remember the name. The Super T precise for two CR batteries, though I use lifepo4s in mine. Still have a doomsday cache of Joye 510s that work fine, and my DIY juice is from Azure Vaping. I tried using a joye tank and just got so, so annoyed. I see people these days walking around with LED-flashing lightsabers.. lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here are a few of mine
thumbnail_IMG_20160414_0654195901_zpsjvdaymtv.jpg

Nails

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice! Got any recommendations for a 510 compatible tank?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Google the Eleaf GS tank or the T22/T18 ,unless you want to get into building your own coils

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There also are a ton of subtanks too, hopefully someone will post some for you here too

VU Sponsors