HIC's CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MILKSHAKE

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake recipe: smooth, creamy, milk-chocolate pb milkshake - no custard-note ingredients

1.5% Acetyl Pyrazine: https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6826-acetyl-pyrazine-5-pg.aspx
1% FA Caramel
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Cocoa
1% FA Chocolate
0.5% FA Hazelnut

Yes, it really tastes like peanut butter and chocolate! This is a 50/50 mix of two other recipes: the basic version of Homevape Peanut Butter: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-homevape-peanut-butter-no-custard-note-ingredients.4807/ plus Chocolate Liqueur from the 'liquor cabinet' here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-creamy-cocktail-vape-party-numerous-recipes.1852/

As written, this tastes like a milk-chocolate pb shake.
For extra chocolate flavor, use up to 1.5% each of Cocoa and Chocolate.
For darker chocolate flavor, try 1.5% Cocoa and 0.5% Chocolate.
Elvis fans might like 0.5-1% FA Banana in place of part or all of the Cocoa+Chocolate (start low with banana; other flavorings here can make it taste stronger than expected)

Last edited:

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice

Sent from the scariest place on earth, my mind.
using Tapatalk 2

Passunca

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@HeadInClouds Vienna Cream should be 0.5% to be a 50/50 mix.
Is it a typo or is it intended?

And btw, I'm vaping your Banana Milkshake (where I should be writing this, but can't find it) it's good.
Not whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but good enough for me :)
Banana is one of those flavors I particularly find hard to work with or vape. Yet to find an al dente Banana for me.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
@HeadInClouds Vienna Cream should be 0.5% to be a 50/50 mix.
Is it a typo or is it intended?

And btw, I'm vaping your Banana Milkshake (where I should be writing this, but can't find it) it's good.
Not whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but good enough for me :)
Banana is one of those flavors I particularly find hard to work with or vape. Yet to find an al dente Banana for me.

Passunca wins the sharp-eye award! You're right; it's not quite a 50/50 mix, but the 1% Vienna is intentional to add to the ice-cream effect.

That banana milkshake hasn't made it to the recipes forum. It's not really 'finished,' seems too ordinary, and I'm not sure what I'll do to jazz it up. (Currently: 2% FA Banana, 1.5% FA Vienna Cream, 1.5% Vanilla Tahiti - tastes like a banana shake made with French vanilla ice cream and real bananas.) I'll get back to sometime soon. I agree it's finicky to work with, but I'm determined to find an awesome banana flavor combo.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
looking through your recipes for one i havent tried where i have all the flavors and i came across this. one puff and its another adv for me right here. taste bud explosion, very well done

BuddJohnson

Member For 4 Years
Mmm Mmm Mmm.
This is so delicious as is with no flavoring increases necessary. Milkshake is one way to describe it, but I also get a creamy, nutty European specialty chocolate bar out of this. Very good at 3 days and holding the flavor balance well into 22 days now.
I just had to chime in on this one!
Thanks for the contribution HIC.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Mmm Mmm Mmm.
This is so delicious as is with no flavoring increases necessary. Milkshake is one way to describe it, but I also get a creamy, nutty European specialty chocolate bar out of this. Very good at 3 days and holding the flavor balance well into 22 days now.

If that's a particular chocolate bar, I'd like to know the name so I can find one!
Thank you for the "22 days" info - good to know.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Very similar to a German Milka Hazelnut bar, at the point when the square is fully melted on the roof of your mouth with the melt oozing down on the back of your taste buds, just before you crunch down on the remaining nut chunks!

View attachment 17837

I think Cost Plus World Market carries Milka. With your description, I gotta have one of those!

Zeeli

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I put this together today. Just giving it time to steep. Although, after reading this again, I may have added to much banana. See, the first time I read the recipe, I read "you can replace the chocolates with banana". I missed the part about using .5-1%. I might have used 2%. Still can't wait to try it!

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
Very similar to a German Milka Hazelnut bar, at the point when the square is fully melted on the roof of your mouth with the melt oozing down on the back of your taste buds, just before you crunch down on the remaining nut chunks!

View attachment 17837

Those are very good. When I was young we would get a huge box of "GOODIES" (assorted candies and cakes) from our German relatives every year.

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
I can't believe I overlooked this one...guess I've been too busy mixing other tasty treats from Gumroad. Made up some peppermint Roca a couple of days ago...ridiculousness in a bottle for those who havent checked it out yet. I bet this would taste good with it. No sooner than I got my flavoring stash built up I'm running out of bottles...too bad your not a fitness trainer, I'd have washboard abs by now☺️

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I can't believe I overlooked this one...guess I've been too busy mixing other tasty treats from Gumroad. Made up some peppermint Roca a couple of days ago...ridiculousness in a bottle for those who havent checked it out yet. I bet this would taste good with it. No sooner than I got my flavoring stash built up I'm running out of bottles...too bad your not a fitness trainer, I'd have washboard abs by now☺️

Running out of bottles is my main problem, too. Some day I'll just order a crate and be done with it.
(p.s. - people in my vendor thread would like your comments on that Peppermint Buttercrunch / Roca recipe: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-mixes-diy-recipes-store.54921/ )

Last edited:

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Running out of bottles is my main problem, too. Some day I'll just order a crate and be done with it.
(p.s. - people in my vendor thread would like your comments on that Peppermint Buttercrunch / Roca recipe: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-mixes-diy-recipes-store.54921/ )
I never have enough bottles either. Probably because I am always mixing up your new stuff and never finish up what i have open. Time to do a dump and wash I guess. My kitchen has become a bottle storage center hahahhahahaha . I am going to try the peppermint buttercrunch here very shortly and will be sure to post my thoughts. Thanks again for some amazing recipes HIC

Thanks ! It is very good, the Hazelnut was too much i've lowered it at 0.25 et voila. or else i could only taste the hazelnut. gonna try the 2-3 other variations.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made this today using a graduated cylinder, which I use on all my new recipes. WOW, can't believe how realistic this is. Just like going to an ice cream shop. Now if I could figure how to vape it at 25 degrees Fahrenheit.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got around to whipping this up, although i subbed the Hazelnut for FW since it's all i had. Steeped 5 days naturally after a one hour ultrasonic cleaner run.

Very good. Probably the best peanut butter vape i've had. Strong on the flavor too, which my usually somewhat muted taste buds appreciate.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Finally got around to whipping this up, although i subbed the Hazelnut for FW since it's all i had. Steeped 5 days naturally after a one hour ultrasonic cleaner run.

Very good. Probably the best peanut butter vape i've had. Strong on the flavor too, which my usually somewhat muted taste buds appreciate.

How much of that FW flavor did you use? It seems not near as strong as FA to me, so I'm curious how much it takes to work here.

Denzil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The PB was bang on, just found this so cant wait to give this a try. I like the sound of the Banana milkshake so I will be trying this. I have seen milkshake drink recipes with a touch of honey or a pinch of cinnamon.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much of that FW flavor did you use? It seems not near as strong as FA to me, so I'm curious how much it takes to work here.

I used it at the same .5%.

Can't directly comment on FA's Hazelnut as i've never tried it, but for me and other then the cereal killer clone i make Hazelnut is one of those flavors that always seems to take a lead in my sub-10% mixes. Even at small fractions, regardless what brand i use (i have FW and Cap).

Although now i am a little curious what it would do here if i was to bump it up a tad, given the specific mix of stuff this is working with. I do need to buy the FA version already though.

thorpemark1

Member For 4 Years
I have everything apart from the fa hazelnut, :( I have CAP hazelnut, would it sub do you think ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have everything apart from the fa hazelnut, :( I have CAP hazelnut, would it sub do you think ?

I'm sure it would take major adjustments, since Capella is sweet and creamy (FA Hazelnut is very very strong and not creamy at all). You could start with standalone Capella Hazelnut and build on it. I don't know how it'll taste with ap.

I mixed this up last weekend, I'm vaping it for the first time tonight (6 days steeping) and it is very good.The PB flavor is right on but to me the chocolate is weak. (Not a complaint just the way I taste it) Two questions, can the chocolate/coca be increased without effecting the PB- could koolada be added to give it that cold ice cream effect that milkshakes have?
This is the 3rd HIC recipe I've mixed and all 3 are stellar.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I mixed this up last weekend, I'm vaping it for the first time tonight (6 days steeping) and it is very good.The PB flavor is right on but to me the chocolate is weak. (Not a complaint just the way I taste it) Two questions, can the chocolate/coca be increased without effecting the PB- could koolada be added to give it that cold ice cream effect that milkshakes have?
This is the 3rd HIC recipe I've mixed and all 3 are stellar.

Sure you can add Koolada if you enjoy it - in any recipe, really.
See the notes (end of post #1 of this thread) about making it with more choc/cocoa. I also like extra ;-)

Al Day Vape

Member For 4 Years
Is the acetyl pyrazine at 1.5% diluted, or straight out of the bottle? I got it from TFA and noticed on their "recommended percentages" list, it says to dilute 1 drop to 5ml of PG, then use 1 drop of that per 5ml of juice.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Is the acetyl pyrazine at 1.5% diluted, or straight out of the bottle? I got it from TFA and noticed on their "recommended percentages" list, it says to dilute 1 drop to 5ml of PG, then use 1 drop of that per 5ml of juice.

That's 1.5% right out of the bottle from TFA. (That bottle from TFA is a 5% dilution of acetyl pyrazine in PG)

JuicyJade

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can not wait to try this! I've seen in a comment above that you can add koolada. How much would you add to this? I' a noob to the whole DIY :oops: and wouldn't want to mess this deliciousness up at all:p Thanks!

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This, this, this. So much this. Taking your suggestion and subbing the .5% Cocoa for .5% Banana for a PB Choco Nanner milkshake. If it vapes as good as it sounds, I may never eat again.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
if i dont have fa's hazel but i have TFA, what percentage would you recommend HIC? thanksss

I wouldn't make it with TFA, but you can give it a try. FA Hazelnut is a very strong flavoring, and you'd surely need more TFA, but I don't know how many times more.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HIC, have you done any experimenting with TFA's DX peanut butter? It's 100% Acetoin & Acetyl Propionyl-free

Is it okay to change FA Chocolate to Inawera Milk Chocolate? Is it change the main profile?
What percentegas you guys suggest for me.
thanks

Last edited:

BuddJohnson

Member For 4 Years
Still one of my faves alll these years (mls) later.

A very stable mix. Ready after a 5 day steep and lasts well into 3-4 months without any noticeable degradation.

VU Sponsors