Become a Patron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you come up with this one for me HIC? ;)

How did you know I love German Chocolate!!! :D

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Did you come up with this one for me HIC? ;)

How did you know I love German Chocolate!!! :D

This is a pretty old recipe that I haven't vaped in a long time. I'd be tempted to try it with 0.5% or 1% FA Caramel added if I made it now. hmmm....I'll put that on my to-do list.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a pretty old recipe that I haven't vaped in a long time. I'd be tempted to try it with 0.5% or 1% FA Caramel added if I made it now. hmmm....I'll put that on my to-do list.

Lol, I was just teasing about the naming; several folks call me Haze so given the recipe title... :D

This does look delicious and I will definitely be trying it in the very near future, Thanks again!

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
It's been awhile since I checked in, but will put this on my to do list for today. I'll try it as is and with caramel, and of course a touch of espresso:). Happy New Year everyone and thanks again HIC

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
Tried the recipe with and without caramel. Definitely like the caramel addition better. Also subbed the espresso with tiramisu and that was particularly tasty at the same percentage. Been meaning to stop by and share that. Delicious blend!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Tried the recipe with and without caramel. Definitely like the caramel addition better. Also subbed the espresso with tiramisu and that was particularly tasty at the same percentage. Been meaning to stop by and share that. Delicious blend!

I'm gonna highlight that great idea to try myself, probably with a wimpy 0.5% Tiramisu though. That sounds great - thanks!

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
1% is strong, but the caramel helps smooth it out. My tastebuds are learning to appreciate lower concentrations but I am a self confessed coffee junkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors