Become a Patron!

HIC's SWEDISH CARDAMOM COOKIES (Sandbakkels)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Swedish Christmas Cookies recipe: traditional Swedish cardamom cookies. Cardamom cookies are sweet, bright, and cake-like (not browned).

1.5% FA Cookie
1% FA Cardamom
1% FA Custard
0.5% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% FA Vanilla Classic OR 0.5% FA Almond
0.25% FA Orange, optional but highly recommended

Swedish cardamom cookies are similar to Italian anisette cookies. Both are very lightly baked, sweet and light cookies. The vanilla and citrus flavors in FA Custard are perfect for these Swedish cookies. Some bakers use almond extract rather than vanilla, so you have that option. Vanilla is more commonly used, but either one tastes great. That tiny hint of Orange isn't necessary, but it sure tastes good peeking through that Cardamom every couple of vapes. Measure Orange carefully, or you'll end up with orange cookies (not bad, but not a Swedish Christmas cookie).

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
haha thats funny we both post a recipe with orange tonight. I have been adding a pinch with my crust and cookies. this looks so good. Ill be trying it for sure.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What would Mandarin do to this? Too much? I no longer have FA Orange and the other 2 I do have would be too strong.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
What would Mandarin do to this? Too much? I no longer have FA Orange and the other 2 I do have would be too strong.

It's working here as orange juice, @Huckleberried . The glaze is powdered sugar thinned with oj. One of your other orange flavors can probably do that, if you have a very light touch. You could try FA Citrus Mix (which is grapefruit, orange, lime, lemon, pretty much in that order), or FA Mandarin. Whatever strikes your fancy!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wera Garden reminds me of orange juice. I have a dilution of that, but damn that stuff is strong, there is no light touch with that one, lol. I do like it still. Hangsen is kinda sweet, so I might just go with Citrus Mix. That needs more use. Thank you :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did you try this with Mandarin?
I honestly do not remember. I'm so sorry, LOL!! Based on the ingredients in this, I'd have to say I gave it a try. I like all these flavorings and HIC's Cookies are always the bomb, plus, considering the tiny bit involved, I'd give it a go. I know you like Mandarin.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I see, you (y'all) just want me to order more glass bottles, so I can keep up with all those recipes posted by everyone. However, I'll definitely will give it a try.

VU Sponsors