Become a Patron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
TFA Sweet Cream? ohgoshdammitall! I didn't order white chocolate in my TFA order!! I still love you, y'know.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It's an old recipe, Huck - I had mostly TFA flavors back then. When I've mucked with this trying to use fewer 'custard note' ingredients or less flavoring, I haven't liked the results. The TFA Sweet Cream could be replaced with Capella Sweet Cream, I'm sure -- that would taste even sweeter and smoother, and it might take only 1.5-2%. But I haven't tried that myself. (None of the FA creams fit here.)

This recipe tastes just like some real truffles I make for holidays: smooth, rich, cappuccino ganache, dipped in milk chocolate, then a thick shell of sweet white chocolate, then a nutmeg sprinkle. Truffles are a lazy-person treat. They're easy to make, but everyone thinks you slaved over them. I should work on vape versions of some others.

truffles?? lol have you tried the vz chocolate truffle, HIC?? you really need to if you haven't! :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's an old recipe, Huck - I had mostly TFA flavors back then. When I've mucked with this trying to use fewer 'custard note' ingredients or less flavoring, I haven't liked the results. The TFA Sweet Cream could be replaced with Capella Sweet Cream, I'm sure -- that would taste even sweeter and smoother, and it might take only 1.5-2%. But I haven't tried that myself. (None of the FA creams fit here.)

This recipe tastes just like some real truffles I make for holidays: smooth, rich, cappuccino ganache, dipped in milk chocolate, then a thick shell of sweet white chocolate, then a nutmeg sprinkle. Truffles are a lazy-person treat. They're easy to make, but everyone thinks you slaved over them. I should work on vape versions of some others.
They sound delicious! I was going to try to add it to my BCV order, but noticed he doesn't have that one listed. I'll just add it another time from TFA. It may take a while, but eventually I'll have a really nice arsenal of flavors. Nonetheless, I do think I have a good start. Thanks for the recipe!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hey that looks good. must have missed this when you first posted it. you have so many good ones its hard to get to them all. ha

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
Rambled across this and made some last night. Let it steep in the crock pot for 4 hours to help the spice along and it's fantastic! I use TFAs white chocolate in some mocha vapes with some minimal success, but not as good as this stuff. I think the holiday spice is what really makes this one shine...just enough. Thanks again HIC, this is a keeper!

HIC's White Chocolate Cappuccino Truffles recipe: rich, creamy, sweet truffles!

6% The Flavor Apprentice White Chocolate
3% The Flavor Apprentice Sweet Cream
1% The Flavor Apprentice Holiday Spice
1% FlavourArt Espresso
1% FlavourArt Chocolate

Shake 'n Vape, or let it sit 1-2 days for the spice flavor to better develop. This is absolutely delicious!
(note: the first two flavorings have 'custard note' ingredients.)

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
truffles?? lol have you tried the vz chocolate truffle, HIC?? you really need to if you haven't! :)
Hi Smoky, how long do you leave it steeping? I have one batch steeping right now, and I would love to know when can I take a vape test!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Smoky, how long do you leave it steeping? I have one batch steeping right now, and I would love to know when can I take a vape test!

you should be able to vape it straight away ;)
it normally is good then.. it gets even better after a day or so..
depending on how many flavors you are adding to it..

SouthMark40UK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have made this recipe today, but substituted TFA White Chocolate for Flavour West White Chocolate. I will give it a try in a week (when fully steeped) and let you know how I get on.

Thanks for the great Recipes

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors