Become a Patron!

Hints on How do to advertise a Vape shop!!!

vaping deals

Unlisted Vendor
This is a start up thread on how to promote your vaporizer / vaping store.

I am looking to start up a thread on how to advertise a new vape site online. A lot of new stores will have this problem due to the fact that we cannot use any social media, Adwords and most of the advertising resources that work great on any other site will reject any site with even a slight hint on vaping. (Even Medical Vaporizers get booted off.)
This thread can be a great source of Info on how to setup a good advertising campaign so customers can find your site. Any info given will help every one looking to open a store and also established stores can get some hints to create more traffic to further improve there existing customer base. So any info that anyone can give on this subject will help others, including me. Keeping this thread alive with comments and advertising hints will eventually create more sales for everyone as the vaporizer industry grows more and more , year after year.
VU has given us all the opportunity to create great threads to help others with random questions and concerns. Advertising vaporizer shops is a huge problem for us all that we can collectively solve to dominate the vaping retail industry. This leads to more $$$ for anyone involved.
Please post any info.

Thanks

Vapingstoredeals.com

vaping deals

Unlisted Vendor
The most results I have had with customer traffic is from my product collections SEO

This is one of then

Top Selling Vaporizers
http://www.vapingstoredeals.com/collections/top-sellers
Authentic vaping products with full warrantees. Top sellers Deals, Best vaporizers online , Free shipping, Vaporizer Discount Coupons in store (Add your product Names)

This seems to create some good traffic to my site from customers who are interested in the "Top Selling Vaporizers" that we suggest. I find a lot of customers are looking for some good info to make a purchase that they will not regret. This product tag gives them an avenue to see what other stores are carrying and how to relate the products and prices to give them some good info.

Thanks for checking this out.

Good Luck

prog1800

Unlisted Vendor
Hello I just started Cheetobrown.com and tagging your pictures with a description will also help in creating traffic.

CheapestVapeSupplies

Unlisted Vendor
You cannot promote or sell any vape related products on Facebook but you are able to promote a contest where you give away a free vape item, its a total loophole but it works. You just have to filter the contacts you make through the contests

VapetekAustralia

Unlisted Vendor
hi guys,

Great advice. For us SEO and content marketing have worked the best thus far. Get to know your suppliers. They are supplying your competitors as well and may well let the odd bit of info slip.

Thanks to some info we got we now stock the Loki because our competitors dont.

Cheers from Australia!
Link removed broke forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:

vapebook_swe

Unlisted Vendor
As you all know its hard to advertise for anything thats has to do with vape on Facebook or google or anyplace.
A new site for all vaping people has recently opened and there can you advertise for your vape store soon.

VU Sponsors