Become a Patron!

Hiya Everybody!

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't usually do intros, but figured id change that here :)

Technically, I've been vaping for several years. Whenever the first ones became available. I went through a decent amount of money on cheap crap over the years and always found myself going back to the cigs.

About six months ago, I figured I would try a "decent" setup as a last effort with vaping. That one worked, and I haven't smoked since then!

I have very serious health issues and severely limited funds, which I have noticed that shapes my vape experience a bit differently than most. A lot of advice and info out there flat out does not apply, so I'm hoping to keep that in mind as I post.

Giving a bit different perspective might help others in a similar situation as well as, perhaps, helping some be more appreciative of everything from being able to quickly go to a B&M to being able to purchase many different items or even just switching coils at will!

I hope that my perspective can expand the information base here, if only slightly, and that I can continue constantly learning from you (mostly) fine folk :bliss:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Tuluum and welcome to VU. Well all things vaping is here, so l am sure that your contributions will most welcomed by all.:wave:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Congratulations on quitting your lungs will love you for it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you (mostly) fine folk
25r30wi.gif

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, and congrats on kicking the cig habit!

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know how serious you were. No worries!!
I figured ya did.

*shakes fist at the sky*

Already feel at home :yes:

I'm also (or I was before becoming a full time cripple) a electrical engineer, professional dog trainer, programmer, cardboard builder extraordinaire (or was it idiot savant? *shrugs*), foodie, and a mountainman.

When I get some extra funds, which truthfully may be never, I'm thinking about making a very interesting mod using the OK20 chip, temp control system from a soldering iron, and a BeagleBone (basically a full computer the size of an altoids tin). If I actually get to it, ill be detailing the whole journey here. I think it'll be really neat, even though I might fail!

I was inspired by this very board. Though, I do try to cram the BB into every household system imaginable. Have already automated everything in my cabin from HVAC to cleaning to the garden. :crazy:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
:bunny: Welcome Home:bunny:

VU Sponsors