Become a Patron!

Hiya Folks!

My name is Katie, I'm new to vaping... 3 weeks in.
I smoked a pack a day for 20 years (minus 2 pregnancies and nursing periods) I quit smoking cold turkey (with the help of the flu... Couldn't smoke for 3 days and ran with it) in Feb 2013, but started up again in summer, 2015.
About 3 weeks ago I was gifted a hand me down eleaf istick 50w and herakles sub ohm tank.
It took a minute to get used to it... Omg! Did my SO laugh at my hacking and coughing at first!

But, I'm proud to say, vaping 6mg, I haven't had a smoke in 3 weeks! And no cranky withdrawls either!

I am a person who loves to research... Which is how I found this site!

I look forward to learning even more about the hobby of vaping. I'd like to learn to diy juice. The sub ohm sucks it up, but I purchased an aspire tank (to try and save on e juice) and basically hate it.

I look forward to sucking up the knowledge here the way my sub ohm sucks up juice!
-Katie. Aka kaditty

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Katie 3 weeks and counting...You're doing very well! Welcome to VU:wave: The site for all things vaping. Hope to see you around.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Welcome Kaditty, Congrats on your vape journey & welcome to VU :cool:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Kaditty and welcome to the V/U family and congrats on your quit

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, and congrats on kicking the cigs!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Congratulations on quitting. You can to the right place for research lots of good info and members willing to share.

VU Sponsors