Become a Patron!

hiya

hi.... i've been lurking here forever .... but now i really need to use the trading post! can anyone steer me in the right direction?? i can't seem to send pms to anyone.

i know the answer is staring me in the face somewhere around here.....sorry for dumb question

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
hi.... i've been lurking here forever .... but now i really need to use the trading post! can anyone steer me in the right direction?? i can't seem to send pms to anyone.

i know the answer is staring me in the face somewhere around here.....sorry for dumb question

Hmm, I can't help you there, but can give you a "welcome" lol.

Maybe there are post minimums before you can pm?

Hmm, I can't help you there, but can give you a "welcome" lol.

Maybe there are post minimums before you can pm?
thank you so much!

the answer to my question was apparently "you have to post the question asking the forum for how to get started sending pm's." lol

because literally the next thing i did after losing my posting virginity was send someone a pm! thanks for the welcome and thanks for your help :)

Glad you introduced yourself first, Welcome to VU, here's what you are looking for.
http://vapingunderground.com/forums/hardware.64/
thanks whiskey! very helpful and friendly replies! i've spent a little too much time lurking around the fasttech forums because i totally forgot what it was like to not be greeted with a rude, mocking troll reply.

it may sound like a modest distinction, but my oh my is it appreciated!
thanks!
-Shempy

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Shempy, welcome. :wave:

If you need your screen name adjusted, there's a place for that, too.

Click on your name at the top right. upload_2016-9-7_14-57-40.png

Then, on the left, under personal details, click on user name change. I just noticed you spelled it differently when you typed it.

upload_2016-9-7_14-56-38.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-7_14-54-49.png
    upload_2016-9-7_14-54-49.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 1

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor