Become a Patron!

HMD stealing ejuice from Virtue Vape!

Attention forum goers, buyers beware! HMD Vape Co Is stealing e-juice recipes from other companies and selling them as their own.

HMD, based out of Doral, Florida, is an ejuice manufacture and distributor operating outside of its legal boundaries. They sell stolen juices from other companies, and it is surely going to crash down on them soon.

For example, ejuicedemand.com sells flavors like Raging Doughnut, Pound it, and Crack Pie. These flavors are manufactured and owned by Virtue Vape, along with the artwork and graphics that go along with them. HMD has no authority or right to produce these juices themselves, and claim to be the original manufacture and owner of the juices.

The following accounts are owned and operated by Midnight Vapes Co. It is highly recommended to stay away from this manufacture, as the flavors are inconsistent and poorly handled during the manufacturing process.

Websites: ejuicedemand.com

Mv-co.com

Ejuicedepo.com

Instagram: Midnightvapesco

Foodfighterejuice

Mrandmrsslushie

If you like these flavors and wish to see them continue, you can buy them from the REAL MANUFACTURE based out of Miami, Florida at www.theejuiceexchange.com.

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Like this is something new in the vape world? Companies have been ripping off recipes and mod designs for quite a while.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in the process of finalizing my new lunchmeat flavor line. Gonna have such things like garlic bologna and salami. Flavors unique enough that no one will attempt to copy them. Even thinking of copyrighting my braunschweiger.

VU Sponsors