Become a Patron!

Hola desde Puerto Rico!!

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! I actually forgot to do this and went straight into posting lol.. sorry. I live in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, where unfortunately vaping is not that popular so i don't know many ppl here that do. Well i started vaping roughly 3 years ago with a kit i got from smokeless image and the moment i took that first inhale i just quit analogs. My next set up was a vv 650 mah ego with a ce4 then an bigger ego and lots of ce4's and some evods (which i dislike very much). I've been happy with my ego's but unfortunately the last one died last night so i guess I'm going to have to move on to something else, thinking mvp. I'm really not interested in mechs or hybrids or whatever, I'm to scared of doing something wrong and blowing myself to smeetherins! I have a ton of juice i don't use cause i don't like, only use one and im kinda bored of it already but I'm sort of tired of buying juice that i just end up tossing into a drawer and forgeting about them. Tried diy... let's just say that i cook food better than i concoct juices lmao. So i have some diy gear that i don't use either maybe I'll see in the recipe section here to see if i find something. But anyways.. sheesh I'm long winded.. sorry. And thanks for any and all help provided cause i may be a vaper in years but not in gears...

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I give the MVP my thumbs up. I own two of them. Everyone is raging about the eleaf istick these days too but I know nothing about that first hand. I've been using one of my MVPs for over a year now and it still charges as fresh as the first day and it has a built in ohm reader which is awesome.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you found your way here.

The MVP is a good mod. I don't know where you are getting your E-Liquids but you might want to find a place where you can get sample sized bottles at a good price and work through the different flavors until you find a few that you like and then get more of those.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I've read a lot of good things about them to, the eleaf thing sounds like an mvp but with more glitter i guess is the best way i can put it, but seriously i can't spend the money on something that hasn't been extensively tried i wish i could. And yes the ohm reader is a plus because no matter how much i read or how many videos i watch i just don't get the ohm, resistance thing that's the reason I'm staying as far away from all of it as possible.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I've read a lot of good things about them to, the eleaf thing sounds like an mvp but with more glitter i guess is the best way i can put it, but seriously i can't spend the money on something that hasn't been extensively tried i wish i could. And yes the ohm reader is a plus because no matter how much i read or how many videos i watch i just don't get the ohm, resistance thing that's the reason I'm staying as far away from all of it as possible.
Checking ohms is crucial because often what your head / coil is suppose to be (2.4 ohms or whatever) isn't the case (it may actually be 2.2 or 2.8) and knowing that solves a lot of problems regarding burning or not enough vaper because you can then adjust the voltage accordingly. This is especially true for Kanger heads. When I got my first MVP I'd say 75% of the problems I was having finding the sweet spot were solved.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks uncle! I'm glad to be here also :) well I've tried a lot of juices from different vendors like, hopeliquids, dessert vapes, mmv, maddcat, killer juice, greenman, hansen and liqua. Bad thing is a lot of other vendors don't ship my way and we don't have a b&m here that i know of.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Checking ohms is crucial because often what your head / coil is suppose to be (2.4 ohms or whatever) isn't the case (it may actually be 2.2 or 2.8) and knowing that solves a lot of problems regarding burning or not enough vaper because you can then adjust the voltage accordingly. This is especially true for Kanger heads. When I got my first MVP I'd say 75% of the problems I was having finding the sweet spot were solved.
Yep that's why i only used to use ce4's and evods lol but i was thinking of maybe getting a protank mini or something in that theme with the mvp. And you know I've been at it since last nighr and i haven't decided yet from where to get it from.. i tend to be very undercisive.. woa is me.. lol

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep that's why i only used to use ce4's and evods lol but i was thinking of maybe getting a protank mini or something in that theme with the mvp. And you know I've been at it since last nighr and i haven't decided yet from where to get it from.. i tend to be very undercisive.. woa is me.. lol
I have a bunch of bottom coil tanks from Kanger, evods, minis and a regular ol' protank. They're okay but they have issues. If you don't fill them all the way they can gurgle, and they also do this if you leave them full, sitting around for a while without using them. I'm actually preferring top coils these days. I like the Vivi Nova from Got Vapes. It's only about $12 but it vapes really well. Like any top coil you have to sometimes tilt or twirl it to keep the wicks saturated, but I've experienced no leaking or gurgling or flooding like I have with other top coils like the IClear 30. Can't tell you if Got Vapes ships to PR though. I'm surprised everyone doesn't. Wonder what's the problem with shipping to PR?

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotvapes doesn't ship my way I've tried. I really don't know cause basically the shipping cost is the same. But you wanna know the really weird thing... a lot of them when you go to input your country in drop down menus they have ALL the world in it basically except puerto rico which is weird since we are an U.S territory :(

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotvapes doesn't ship my way I've tried. I really don't know cause basically the shipping cost is the same. But you wanna know the really weird thing... a lot of them when you go to input your country in drop down menus they have ALL the world in it basically except puerto rico which is weird since we are an U.S territory :(
Yeah that is totally weird. Maybe someone here has an answer to why that is. Sorry to hear that. Have to run and do some errands for a few hours. Vape on.

VU Sponsors