Become a Patron!

Holiday Recipes..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I thought it'd be nice to just combine all the holiday juice recipes to one master file..
Hoping I can get this thread stickied so we can find it over the next 2 months as Thanksgiving and Christmas roll in..
Here is to hoping we have more holiday recipes!! :)

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
more please lmao..

i need to do some digging.. or hire someone to help me go thru all my notes and text files.. :cool::p:D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Last edited by a moderator:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ooohhhh..... :D

I just found...

Holiday Mix
5% Cranberry (TPA)
5% Pumpkin Spice (TPA)
4% Marshmallow (LA)
3% Cinnamon Spice (TPA)
2% Brown Sugar (TPA)

Gringo

1% Cinnamon Spice (TPA)
6% Horchata Smooth (TPA)
2% Malted Milk (TPA)
4% Sweetener (TPA)
3% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ooooh this stuff is nice!! Thanks!! I need to come up with some holiday recipes to make use of these new pumpkin, anise and holiday spice flavors. I really have to come up with something unique and creative. I keep getting great recipes from here and I really need to give back.

Last edited:

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh boy, I'm eyeing that Lemon Bars recipe big time!

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got wrapped up with a rabbi, a spool of barbed wire, and a quarter cup of ordinary household bleach.

Promise to mix tomorrow!

Sounds like the start of a good joke?

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Claire, I keep checking here to.see.if havoc posted the rest of the joke! It's got a great start!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lmao.. it's beginning to look a lot like it's dang cold down here in the south!! :D
anyone else have any kind of Holiday or Christmas recipes to play with??

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
thanks Huck.. :)
it's decent.. my other one has 17 flavors in it :p total 8% flavoring :D

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's one from botboy over on reddit.

Xmas Custard
3 Pie crust Tfa
1 holiday spice tfa
3 sweet cream tfa
4 VC cap
1 coconut fa
1.5 Vienna cream fa
.5 peppermint tfa

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hold.on, Hold on Hold on, I've soooooo been waiting to throw one of these at Smoky. ;) I've got a gingerbread cookie with icing around somewhere, but have a fucked up week coming up so ill try to dig it up and add it when I can.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hold.on, Hold on Hold on, I've soooooo been waiting to throw one of these at Smoky. ;) I've got a gingerbread cookie with icing around somewhere, but have a fucked up week coming up so ill try to dig it up and add it when I can.

omg 2nd!! now i have the munchies and grr.... it's almost midnight! gesh!! bedtime really soon..
love to see it once you find it! :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
My Pomberry Trinkets tastes like how a red Christmas candle smells. HIC can atest to that.

Can you link it?? :p
not awake here..

and if anyone has any for Thanksgiving.. would be sweet!
sorry i havent had time to dig up more of mine.. :oops:

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smoky Srry haven't gotten it up yet, car shit the bed on me and been working most of my ample ass off. Dear ol mom hasnt been up to snuff either, so if I didn't have reserves, I might have actually had to buy juice:eek: haven't even seen mixing area in like 2 weeks.When I get home ill try to remember to get it out

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years
I thought it'd be nice to just combine all the holiday juice recipes to one master file..
Hoping I can get this thread stickied so we can find it over the next 2 months as Thanksgiving and Christmas roll in..

let's kick this off with my

Smoky's White Chocolate Candy Cane

4% White Chocolate tfa
2% Peppermint fa
.5% Vanilla Classic fa/fresh cream fa either one works
.5% Meringue fa
.25% Brandy fa
.25% cocoa fa

Here is to hoping we have more holiday recipes!! :)
Any substitute for White Chocolate here?? I don't have it....

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So here's.a thing, and just.keep in mind that I kinda mess around with stuffs depending, adding and subtracting ,so it's not too often I do the same thing.

Gingerbread or Gingerbread cookie
6-8% Cap gingerbread
2-4% TFA sugar cookie OR 3-5% FW yellow cake
2% TFA br sugar extra OR 1-1.5% LA cream cheese icing
1% FA Walnut
2% LA creamy caramel

I love me a sweet creamy vape, so this works for me The cap.GB is plenty sweet, and works.far better than the tfa as a lead flavorIMHO. I use EITHER the br sugar and the sugar cookie OR the yellow cake and the icing. The walnut smooths it out a bit, and the caramel is really just sweetness.overkill, but it does add to the finished product. You can throw a.couple.drops.of.Holiday mix at this, just a couple, on the cookie.version a drop or two.of.cap CDS won't do any harm or a touch of your favorite vanilla will kinda turn.either .into.almost.a.pudding-y thing if.that makes.sense. The only thing to.really screw.up with this is the icing, too much more than what I have and it will poop all over your recipe, and not in.a.good.way.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
now that looks good #2!! haha! will have to try your version.. :)

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a fun one to tinker with because there's really not too much you can do to turn it into weed killer, which makes it right in my wheel house. I often make great weed killer in my basement.Just be sure to let this sit a couple days. If you throw any of that funky stuff you tend to mix in Smoky, I'd really like to hear about it. Sometimes something that isn't usually associated with a particular flavor profile can turn something from really good to really unique.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
#2, I'd love to share.. unfortunately, it will have to be done by pm, as i was told i do not need to help or give advise.
so now my recipes and advise will be done by conversations.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a shame that that's the way this type of thing seems to be trending, and in some ways I get it, I really do. Problem is that for every decent adult out there trying to be helpful, there's three asshats that feel likee internet heros. Or like you said, feel the need to copy a recipe and act like they accomplished something. I am at the stage where if someone copies me somewhere, I take it as flattery, but can see where it gets old quick. This is why I don't post pictures on the web, once you do it is out of your hands.
On a side.note.for.HIC, Wllmc Smoky, and all the others here who.share so.freely, there are a TON of people you never hear from, maybe just starting out, who read your stuff, make your recipe, enjoy it, maybe make some from.friends, and you never really hear from or about them. Just happy to have some nice stuff and not be paying out the ass anymore. I learned a TON over at Mordor, some of my favorite recipes come from there, and I never joined there in like a year. I guess the point I am trying to make is that while I really do understand how a few douchbags can spoil the soup(and let's face it, they were gonna find this place eventually) for every one of those there are literally hundreds of diyers that you have helped along, including me. I mean I I had to figure this out in a vacuum, it just wouldn't happen.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It's a shame that that's the way this type of thing seems to be trending, and in some ways I get it, I really do. Problem is that for every decent adult out there trying to be helpful, there's three asshats that feel likee internet heros. Or like you said, feel the need to copy a recipe and act like they accomplished something. I am at the stage where if someone copies me somewhere, I take it as flattery, but can see where it gets old quick. This is why I don't post pictures on the web, once you do it is out of your hands.
On a side.note.for.HIC, Wllmc Smoky, and all the others here who.share so.freely, there are a TON of people you never hear from, maybe just starting out, who read your stuff, make your recipe, enjoy it, maybe make some from.friends, and you never really hear from or about them. Just happy to have some nice stuff and not be paying out the ass anymore. I learned a TON over at Mordor, some of my favorite recipes come from there, and I never joined there in like a year. I guess the point I am trying to make is that while I really do understand how a few douchbags can spoil the soup(and let's face it, they were gonna find this place eventually) for every one of those there are literally hundreds of diyers that you have helped along, including me. I mean I I had to figure this out in a vacuum, it just wouldn't happen.

it is.. but when i think on this.. wow.. blows my mind anyone would refuse some good tips..
i have spent hours and hours searching thru google for recipes and tips..
I educated myself on what to try and what not to do.
when you look at only one site, you limit yourself.. yes there are your peers on that one site..
and yes, listen to them, I never said not to..
but to see what other people, not just in your own country, but other countries as well..

blows my mind..

and to think.. my recipes have been around the globe now for over 2 years..
*shakes my head

but yet they say they mixed my recipes and how good they were..

yeah, makes me want to keep helping out mhmm.. sorry..

I could go on.. but really, it is not worth it.. but i can put a stop to my recipes publicly.. and i know now which threads to stay out of..

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Smokey, I am sorry this happened to you! I totally agree with 2ndinCommand. There are so very many of us that would never have tried, or stayed with, diy if it wasn't for all of you that share so generously. You have helped sooo many of us. Please don't let a few asshats take that special part of you away from you.

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lemon Bars
3% Cheesecake w crust tfa
2% Lemon Sicily fa
2% Vanilla Bourbon tfa
2% Custard fa

This sounds right up my alley! Is the vanilla bourbon supposed to be FA? I don't recall seeing a TFA version of that flavor. I want to mix everything with Lemon Sicily and/or anise lately...

On a side.note.for.HIC, Wllmc Smoky, and all the others here who.share so.freely, there are a TON of people you never hear from, maybe just starting out, who read your stuff, make your recipe, enjoy it, maybe make some from.friends, and you never really hear from or about them. Just happy to have some nice stuff and not be paying out the ass anymore.

This is me. I'm starting to post now, but I've been lurking here and elsewhere for a LONG time trying to work up the courage to DIY. Thank you all for all your help!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
This sounds right up my alley! Is the vanilla bourbon supposed to be FA? I don't recall seeing a TFA version of that flavor. I want to mix everything with Lemon Sicily and/or anise lately...

This is me. I'm starting to post now, but I've been lurking here and elsewhere for a LONG time trying to work up the courage to DIY. Thank you all for all your help!

it's tfa

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6268-vanilla-bourbon-flavor.aspx?keyword=vanilla bourbon

this is a very nice recipe, a bit rich, but smooth if you let it sit long enough ;)

good to see you posting.. and thanks! :D

fuzzyone

Member For 4 Years
@Smoky Blue A few years back, you were the reason I started DIY'ing. In the beginning, I flopped horribly at my own creations and walked away from it. A little over a year ago, I came out of the corner swinging at giving it another try...why? You and several other people. This time around, I got stubborn and didn't walk away so easily. I still make simple mixes, nothing real elaborate yet but I'm slowly getting there. If it wasn't for you and others in this section, I'd still be doing simple mixes (and enjoying it all the same) but you all have given me the knowledge to get braver. Please don't let asshats stop you from helping others like you have me.

THANK YOU to all of you who have put tid bits of info up about flavors and what you can and can't do with a flavor. Honestly, before I discovered all of you, I've made mixes that would make a billy goat puke....BUT not anymore. I also want to thank all of you for causing my debit card to strangle me every time I get it out of my wallet.

VU Sponsors