Become a Patron!

Holy Smokes Batman, there's one in Ohio!

Are You Going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Saw this on facebook, @Countrypami do you know anything about them, would love to know if anyone from Ohio plans on going!!!!!
image.jpg

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@VaporJoes wouldnt it shock the hell out of these guys if we could get a Vape Personality like you to come? @TygerTyger of course if you had that passport! And since Joe couldn't make it to Con, it would be cool as hell to get him to come to a meet like this, because people like me don't live close enough to get to go to these bigger meets where people like @VaporJoes , @SMOKIE , @NitroBex and the "cool" vape personalities hang out!!! LOL and oh I Promise @TygerTyger to keep the ohio ladies off of him!!! LOL

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi @Damwow! My passport will probably show up just after that event, if the timing they told me is correct. However, I trust you implicitly, and Ohio IS close to the west coast than NJ is..... and you *know* I'm a big fan of any initiative that brings @VaporJoes closer, so I'm behind ya! LOL ;)

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi @Damwow! My passport will probably show up just after that event, if the timing they told me is correct. However, I trust you implicitly, and Ohio IS close to the west coast than NJ is..... and you *know* I'm a big fan of any initiative that brings @VaporJoes closer, so I'm behind ya! LOL ;)
@TygerTyger you guys have no idea how cool it would be to get to have some real vape "celebs" show up! On a serious side though, I found vaporjoes on accident, I have been in several vape stores in Ohio and even when we were traveling this summer on the vacations we took, that people had NO IDEA about that site. The owners of the vape shop I go to the most and the kid that works there, now go to the site. Also I was even in an Altsmokes location in New Philadelphia and asked for some piece of equipment I read about on the Underground. The guy was like where did you see that, I told him, said okay do you know VaporJoe, his deal site, he was like uh no, so he is in the shop writing down the info.
Took my mod in to both shops that I won from custom Mod Creations on Mod Envy, and the guys that worked there were writing the website for vapers TV and nova and mod envy and Joe it was like damn, I come to you people for info, and you are pulling it out of me! LOL. There's apparently a bubble over us here and honestly, a fresh market for you guys to raise sales. When I found this meet on face book by this vape club, I posted on their page, you should join the vaping underground!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also, I know @TygerTyger you trust JOE completely, my God it is obvious how much he loves you, but it would be very very cool to bring you guys here!!!!!!!!!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@VaporJoes you wanna weigh in on giving the little people a chance to meet you and open yourself up to a whole new market down here. Funny I posted on their page, and got a response back that they did not know about the underground but would look us up. Funny how quickly some of us (meaning me) seem to think that every vapor knows about this place.

VU Sponsors