jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Don't have the organic strawberry. What is comparable to it? I have about every other strawberry known to man :)
To me it taste more like the real thing... Before strawberry ripe was my go to, after comparing them side my side the ripe as a hint of that candy/sweet flavor which makes sense ie "ripe". So I guess you could say its like ripe without that sweet hint.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Florals and dragon fruit, sounds great, definitely on the list. Thanks for sharing.
Its a light flavor overall but I am really liking it, personally I think it smells awesome. I started to toss in TFA or CAP sweetener, then decided on toasted marshmallow for little sweetness. I think it pulls it off nicely without having that total sweetener taste on top of all the flavors and add a little to the mouth feel.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I like that idea, a lot... I think this may be a big improvement over the strawberry and pair well. pun intended :idea:
This is what I came up with
Cap double apple 2%
TPA honeysuckle 3%
FA marshmallow 1%
FA pear 1.5%
TFA pear 2.5%
Think I'm going to drop the marshmallow, pear is pretty sweet on it's own. Know fruit percentages are high, but want to taste it tomorrow to see if anything is missing. Think I might want a touch of lemon or lime and maybe a bit of cactus before putting some up for a steep.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
S
Cap double apple 2%
TPA honeysuckle 3%
FA marshmallow 1%
FA pear 1.5%
TFA pear 2.5%
Think I'm going to drop the marshmallow, pear is pretty sweet on it's own. Know fruit percentages are high, but want to taste it tomorrow to see if anything is missing. Think I might want a touch of lemon or lime and maybe a bit of cactus before putting some up for a steep.
Sounding yummy ;)

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cap double apple 2%
TPA honeysuckle 3%
FA marshmallow 1%
FA pear 1.5%
TFA pear 2.5%
I'd vape that!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Here's what I used:

3% Honeysuckle
4% Dragon Fruit
2% FA Juicy Strawberry
1% FA pear

I used pear for better synergy with the the fruits. Smells good, haven't got to it yet, busy breaking in a tank.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Here's what I used:

3% Honeysuckle
4% Dragon Fruit
2% FA Juicy Strawberry
1% FA pear

I used pear for better synergy with the the fruits. Smells good, haven't got to it yet, busy breaking in a tank.
I'll try that one too.
I went with the pear & apple. It is already pretty good. Glad I left out the marshmallow, the pear did sweeten it up quite a bit. Gong to let it sit over the weekend and see if the sweetness dims a bit. If not will add a touch of lime. Next time I mix it think I'm going to add a bit of jasmine, maybe .5-1% to bump the floral without adding sweetness. I'm really enjoying this flavor combo. Thanks @jojosvapes for the idea.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Tried it today, pretty damn tasty. Though a touch on the sweet side, I'll probably drop the pear down a tad next time. The dragon fruit blends so good with the honeysuckle here giving me that exotic floral taste I love so much, the strawberry while good is an outlier here, can probably change the strawberry for a different fruit or drop it altogether. Course I only know how the version I used tastes, so maybe the original is different there, but I digress. I can see just a smidge of Cap hibiscus working really well here, like 1-2 drops per 15 mls.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Course I only know how the version I used tastes, so maybe the original is different there, but I digress.
Your spot on, after you and @Letitia9 commented on pear... It hit like a ton of bricks, that it would be better than toasted marshmallow for some sweet touch. I started going through my flavors... my pear I was holding out for another mix so I did not want to use it.

I ended up making pretty much the same mix but with wild blueberry. I like it a lot better then the original. The strawberry was good, but I already like strawberry.

After mixing up with blueberry its a much better mix with the honey suckle and dragon fruit. The strawberry mutes them and it was obvious after mixing with blueberry. The blueberry seems to complaint this a little more. Not to mention I could come up with another quirky name (Blue Honey-Dragon) lol I did leave the marshmallow but went without the toasted version, I may mix this up without any and test again.

Blueberry Wild (TPA) 2.0%
Honeysuckle (TPA) 3.0%
Dragonfruit (TPA) 2.0%
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5%

Blue Honey-Dragon (ELR Link)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Tried it today, pretty damn tasty. Though a touch on the sweet side, I'll probably drop the pear down a tad next time. The dragon fruit blends so good with the honeysuckle here giving me that exotic floral taste I love so much, the strawberry while good is an outlier here, can probably change the strawberry for a different fruit or drop it altogether. Course I only know how the version I used tastes, so maybe the original is different there, but I digress. I can see just a smidge of Cap hibiscus working really well here, like 1-2 drops per 15 mls.
I like the idea of hibiscus better. The dragon fruit is just now starting to show in my pear/apple mix. Don't think I'll need the lime now. I'm thinking blood orange, hibiscus, and raspberry (or kiwi) would be good too. I'm going to need more dragon fruit playing with this dragon fruit honeysuckle base.
jojosvapes Blue Honey-Dragon sounds good too. No wonder you play with df so much Hillbilly.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Your spot on, after you and @Letitia9 commented on pear... It hit like a ton of bricks, that it would be better than toasted marshmallow for some sweet touch. I started going through my flavors... my pear I was holding out for another mix so I did not want to use it.

I ended up making pretty much the same mix but with wild blueberry. I like it a lot better then the original. The strawberry was good, but I already like strawberry.

After mixing up with blueberry its a much better mix with the honey suckle and dragon fruit. The strawberry mutes them and it was obvious after mixing with blueberry. The blueberry seems to complaint this a little more. Not to mention I could come up with another quirky name (Blue Honey-Dragon) lol I did leave the marshmallow but went without the toasted version, I may mix this up without any and test again.

Honeysuckle (TPA) 3.0%
Dragonfruit (TPA) 2.0%
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5%

Blue Honey-Dragon (ELR Link)
I don't have that blueberry. Do you think .5-1% FA bilberry and 3-4% FW blueberry would work? And maybe kiss it with a touch of FA bergamont.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I like the idea of hibiscus better. The dragon fruit is just now starting to show in my pear/apple mix. Don't think I'll need the lime now. I'm thinking blood orange, hibiscus, and raspberry (or kiwi) would be good too. I'm going to need more dragon fruit playing with this dragon fruit honeysuckle base.
jojosvapes Blue Honey-Dragon sounds good too. No wonder you play with df so much Hillbilly.

Yep, dragon fruit is in my top three flavors, if I ain't got it I ain't mixing cause it just feels wrong not to have it on hand.

Honeysuckle (TPA) 3.0%
Dragonfruit (TPA) 2.0%
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5%

Gonna have to try that, I'll probably sub marshmallow for a bit of TFA blueberry candy though, thanks.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I don't have that blueberry. Do you think .5-1% FA bilberry and 3-4% FW blueberry would work? And maybe kiss it with a touch of FA bergamont.
I dont have those flavors, but I have a reason to get them now, not that it takes much for me to add to my BCF wishlist :stars:

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Yep, dragon fruit is in my top three flavors, if I ain't got it I ain't mixing cause it just feels wrong not to have it on hand.
Gonna have to try that, I'll probably sub marshmallow for a bit of TFA blueberry candy though, thanks.
I like where you going with this, and that will complement the blueberry much better, one more for the wish list :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm liking this so much I'm going to mix up 50ml. Dropping the pear percentage a bit, a little too sweet.
Cap double apple 2%
TPA dragon fruit 2%
TPA honeysuckle 3%
FA pear 1%
TPA pear 2%

VU Sponsors