Become a Patron!

Honey glazed peach

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The base of the recipe came from reddit here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/39u3eh/honeybee_milk_and_honey/

I believe the creator of this recipe is also over here going by the same name. @NotCharlesManson

All I did was add some peach! It's pretty damn good!

All FA Flavors.

Caramel .5%
Cookie .5%
Cream Fresh 1%
Honey .25%
Marshmallow 1%
Peach 1%
White peach .5%

I'm thinking of getting some pear and adding to the mix. I hear it brings out that peachy flavor! Would love to hear your thoughts and feedback.

Here is how it came about. It was a little bit of an unofficial challenge. While hanging out one night with a couple of friends two of them vapers and one non vaping smoker. As always we get talking what juice is the flavor of the week. I chimed in about my newest DIY go to and how awesome it was and how easy it is to do. My smoking buddies mind was blown! Messing around he said the next flavor I want to see is a honey glazed peach. In the best Barney Stinson voice "challenge accepted"! I'm going let him have a toot the next time I see him if there is any left!

Hope you all enjoy!

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks good I bet that would even be good if you replaced the peaches with FA Banana

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah right I was thinking about getting banana for another recipe. Now I just may do it sooner rather than later.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks good, sounds good! I assume those are all FA flavors!?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes sir they are let me take care of that.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Thanks! I think I'll give it a try. I actually have all the required flavors.

breadbeard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanted to post saying a huge thank you for this recipe! The honey % is perfect on the exhale and great flavor throughout. Thanks a lot @NotCharlesManson
I follow you through the Reddit field from time to time ^_^

VU Sponsors