Become a Patron!

Honey-Nut Banana Creme

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Chunks of banana smothered in rich soft serve vanilla ice cream with honey drizzled over and finally a sprinkling of caremelised nuts to finish.

Very proud of this, probably my favorite recipe. Well balanced, all the flavors complement each other and none of them overpower. Has a real gourmet taste to it and some complexity. A treat!

NOTE - you have to dilute the honey first. Make a mix of 25% FA honey and 75% PG. Shake well and then use that new mix to add to this recipe at the percentage shown.

Recommend at least 2 days steep so that the sweetness settles down some.

http://tjek.nu/r/71WC

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your welcome and I hope you Iike it. I love it but it is a sticky treat, great after dinner style vape. I'm thinking that for an ADV version, I might dilute the honey a little more. Loving this as is though.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Having tested this after a long steep, I would definitely recommend using a lower amount of FA honey. Alternatively I've found that Banana cream combined with FA Maple syrup gives the effect of honey. I find it more pleasant actually and am probably going to be using 0.25 to 0.5 FA Maple in place of FA honey from here on.

Waiting for the latest mix to steep a little longer and then I'll post a refined version.

VU Sponsors