Become a Patron!

Honeycomb Custard and Cookies

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
not to doubt you gopher
but after all da V-1 V-2 dis one has a little star and dat one has a little car o my goodness
what a lot of varaiations on one recipe der are.
That i have read.
so just wanna make sure.
@Nailz
this is what you made right?
TFA Bavarian Cream 1% <---Have
FA Cookie 2% <---Have
VT Honeycomb 2% <--- Will need
Caps Sweet Cream 1% <---can sub {gypsy taught me how}
FA Custard Premium 2.5% <----an HAVE thanks @Howard Hughes lemon muffins

UNLESS you did one of the Multi changes i read..
and den am willing to still GET... when i see a new batch of
500 ML
gotta take a bow to @wildgypsy70 Cuz da Honeycomb Custard and Cookies has GOTTA be good.

I do add the 2% of the MB Legendary Custard to mine as well, but it is good without too, I just love custard flavors and MB's is really good.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and my wife needed to borrow my vape the other day, as both hers was dead, I had the honeycomb custard in in mine, and now she is hooked on it too, she doesn't normally go for custard vapes, but she loves this one, maybe I need to start mixing this in gallons :giggle:

Last edited:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and my wife needed to borrow my vape the other day, as both hers was dead, I had the honeycomb custard in in mine, and now she is hooked on it too, she doesn't normally go for custard vapes, but she loves this one, maybe I need to start mixing this in gallons :giggle:
I'm not normally big on custards either,but this one just works haha.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is honestly my ADV...90% of the time I am vaping this... additionally it’s the only recipe I make 500ml of at a time.

Other 10% comprises of me vaping Red Pill to cleanse or in my MTL out and about stuff, or trying some one shot that I order (financially sound way of finding another juice, grab one when I order from Chefs when Im low on Custard Premium )

Mango sticky rice

Red Astaire

HCC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We had a couple of bad Hurricanes in Southwest Louisiana this year. Lost power for 19 days for Laura beginning in late August and 7 days for Delta. Anybody who has ever been to Louisiana in late August can confirm that its ungodly hot. Almost unbearable w/o power. Had to throw away everything in the fridge and most of my vape juice and flavorings right off the bat.

In addition to no power we also had no running water. We live on a lake but the storm killed hundreds and hundreds of fish. The smell was stifling. Wasn't gonna use that water. Went to stay at my Brothers who lived 40 miles away. He didn't have power either but he had running water and no fish smell. We went back home ever day or three to check on things and run around trying to find gas for the generators at my brothers.

On the trips back to the oven we use to call home I kept noticing the Honeycomb Custard and Cookies kept getting BETTER. That damn heat made it so good I wanted to drink it. Everyone at my brothers would compliment the aroma under the outdoor carport where I sat on my ass and vaped most of the time, lol. That batch had MB Legendary Custard subbed in and was off the charts good.

The area still looks like a war zone but we're back to normal and I have mixed up a 300ml batch with TFA Vanilla Custard ll and a 300ml jug with MB Legendary Custard with hopes of recapturing that nectar from the gods taste and aroma....

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We had a couple of bad Hurricanes in Southwest Louisiana this year. Lost power for 19 days for Laura beginning in late August and 7 days for Delta. Anybody who has ever been to Louisiana in late August can confirm that its ungodly hot. Almost unbearable w/o power. Had to throw away everything in the fridge and most of my vape juice and flavorings right off the bat.

In addition to no power we also had no running water. We live on a lake but the storm killed hundreds and hundreds of fish. The smell was stifling. Wasn't gonna use that water. Went to stay at my Brothers who lived 40 miles away. He didn't have power either but he had running water and no fish smell. We went back home ever day or three to check on things and run around trying to find gas for the generators at my brothers.

On the trips back to the oven we use to call home I kept noticing the Honeycomb Custard and Cookies kept getting BETTER. That damn heat made it so good I wanted to drink it. Everyone at my brothers would compliment the aroma under the outdoor carport where I sat on my ass and vaped most of the time, lol. That batch had MB Legendary Custard subbed in and was off the charts good.

The area still looks like a war zone but we're back to normal and I have mixed up a 300ml batch with TFA Vanilla Custard ll and a 300ml jug with MB Legendary Custard with hopes of recapturing that nectar from the gods taste and aroma....
So glad to hear you’re back home & everything‘s back to normal! Enjoy your nectar of the gods :)

VU Sponsors