Honeydew-Lemon Torte
1.5% CAP Honeydew Melon
1.25% FA Lemon Silicy
1% FA Custard
.75% TFA Meringue
.75% TFA Whipped Cream
.5% FA Torrone
.5% TFA A.P.

Tastes like a fluffy sweet honeydew melon torte with a nut type crust. You taste a light lemon flavor, but the honeydew melon is more pronounced. The crust is a light nutty crust. The filling nice, creamy and fluffy.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honeydew-Lemon Torte
1.5% CAP Honeydew Melon
1.25% FA Lemon Silicy
1% FA Custard
.75% TFA Meringue
.75% TFA Whipped Cream
.5% FA Torrone
.5% TFA A.P.

Tastes like a fluffy sweet honeydew melon torte with a nut type crust. You taste a light lemon flavor, but the honeydew melon is more pronounced. The crust is a light nutty crust. The filling nice, creamy and fluffy.
Man this one sound good. Thanks!!

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honeydew-Lemon Torte
1.5% CAP Honeydew Melon
1.25% FA Lemon Silicy
1% FA Custard
.75% TFA Meringue
.75% TFA Whipped Cream
.5% FA Torrone
.5% TFA A.P.

looks good Daintanee,,, and i dont have half of those flavors.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Honeydew-Lemon Torte
1.5% CAP Honeydew Melon
1.25% FA Lemon Silicy
1% FA Custard
.75% TFA Meringue
.75% TFA Whipped Cream
.5% FA Torrone
.5% TFA A.P.

Looks good!
I wonder if it would be possible to replace the CAP Honeydew with TFA's. Otherwise, I would have to buy some.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good!
I wonder if it would be possible to replace the CAP Honeydew with TFA's. Otherwise, I would have to buy some.
I never tried tfa. Caps is quite a sweet, kinda creamy feel, honeydew flavor. More authentic fruit, not candylike, but very ripe and sweet. I really like the flavor. But if it were me in your shoes, I'd go ahead and try it with TFA or even FA cantaloupe with FA banana might be a good combo. I've had good results changing the amount of honeydew, lemon, custard, and whipped cream with good results. You could omit torrone and try .25% FA Cookie in its place. For a nuttyier crust you could add a small amount of nut mix. If you try something let us all know how it works.

VU Sponsors