Hot Buttered Rum Cream Soda
2% FA Jamaican Rum
1% FA Vanilla Classic
1% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice-Cream
.5% FA Vienna Cream
.5% FA Coconut
.25% FA Hazelnut
.25% FA Cola

This is a nice hot buttered rum toddy with a cream soda. The coconut, Vienna, and hazelnut combine to create a nice buttery taste. FA cola adds a light carbonated effect. At .5% I could taste the cola flavor. I enjoy adding .5-1% FA Custard to this as it seems to make it a little less sweet. The vanillas combined with the cola give it a cream soda flavor, light on the soda, but to me cream soda has never been super carbonated like most cola, soda, pop, whatever you want to call it.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hot Buttered Rum Cream Soda
2% FA Jamaican Rum
1% FA Vanilla Classic
1% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice-Cream
.5% FA Vienna Cream
.5% FA Coconut
.25% FA Hazelnut
.25% FA Cola

This is a nice hot buttered rum toddy with a cream soda. The coconut, Vienna, and hazelnut combine to create a nice buttery taste. FA cola adds a light carbonated effect. At .5% I could taste the cola flavor. I enjoy adding .5-1% FA Custard to this as it seems to make it a little less sweet. The vanillas combined with the cola give it a cream soda flavor, light on the soda, but to me cream soda has never been super carbonated like most cola, soda, pop, whatever you want to call it.
This looks freaking YUMMY!!! I have cola on the list for my next purchase whenever I get some extra (haha) cash but I will philly make it without it first! Thanks! I've been looking for recipes just like this!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This looks freaking YUMMY!!! I have cola on the list for my next purchase whenever I get some extra (haha) cash but I will philly make it without it first! Thanks! I've been looking for recipes just like this!
I was vaping it without for quite a spell and enjoy it just fine without it. I found it good as a shake n vape, but a bit more buttery the next day. I was trying to add a fizz and tried a few things unsuccessfully. You can try adding a small amount of TFA citrus punch or another cola or perhaps a root beer or cream soda or tfa champagne and see how it goes. But honestly I like it just fine without, no need to dig in your pockets.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This looks really good D! I'm definitely going to be trying it soon ... I might double up on the rum however. :D

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a nice hot buttered rum toddy with a cream soda.

I've had both those drinks mentioned... but never at the same time. Is this a commonly enjoyed combination in your area? (On your planet? :))

Thanks!

Ron
----
"When in doubt, observe and ask questions. When certain, observe at length and ask many more questions."- George S. Patton

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This looks really good D! I'm definitely going to be trying it soon ... I might double up on the rum however. :D
Rum is good, aye Captain!
I've had both those drinks mentioned... but never at the same time. Is this a commonly enjoyed combination in your area? (On your planet? :))

Thanks!

Ron
----
"When in doubt, observe and ask questions. When certain, observe at length and ask many more questions."- George S. Patton
Lol. On my planet here in daintaland, when I like something I just dump it all together. It doesn't have a high carbonated effect, has more fresh than steeped, wish I could improve on that, but bet I need to buy and taste more soda type flavors. I've a few more colas to try, but am thinking of root beer or cream soda pop flavors that must be purchased and sent to daintaland.

VU Sponsors