Become a Patron!

How/can i make my liquid with my ingredients

I have a bottle of 100mg nic 50/50, and several vape flavorings. I'm wondering if these are the correct materials and how much of each to put into a mixture.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a bottle of 100mg nic 50/50, and several vape flavorings. I'm wondering if these are the correct materials and how much of each to put into a mixture.

You need some vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol first.

The details of the exact mixture you make depend on what flavors you have and what you want to do with them - what you want your final mix to taste like.

What PG/VG mix are you after? What nic strength?

How are you going to measure your ingredients? You need a graduated cylinder, syringes, or a scale.

Please don't mix just your 50/50 nic plus flavorings to vape. You will get very, very sick.

Spend some time on e-liquid-recipes.com to familiarize yourself with how recipes are constructed. I believe there is a user guide there that will help you. Click "Resources" at the top of the screen, then click "Guide."

I'd also suggest you take some time to watch a few beginner DIY videos on YouTube. I'll see if I can find a link to a good one or two. Be right back.

If Wayne moves too fast for you, try this guy:

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Another thing about e-liquid-recipes.com (ELR) is if you add in all the flavors you have into your "Flavor Stash" you can click on what can I make. That will pop up all the recipes in their database that you can make with your flavors.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What they said.^^^^^

VU Sponsors