VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
VENDORS, BLOGGERS, AND ALL E-CIG-RELATED SELLERS CHECK OUT OUR NEW ADVERTISING SITES YOU WILL BE SEEN ON, OVER ONE MILLION HITS DAILY!

CLICK THIS LINK FOR MORE INFO: http://www.vaporjoesnetwork.com/

YOU CAN ALSO PM Smokie @SMOKIE or email [email protected]

Captureyh46yu77.JPG
VJNetworkBeSeen.jpg

VENDORS, BLOGGERS, AND ALL E-CIG RELATED SELLERS CHECK OUT OUR NEW ADVERTISING SITES YOU WILL BE SEEN ON, OVER ONE MILLION HITS DAILY!

CLICK THIS LINK FOR MORE INFO: http://www.vapingunderground.com/VUAD/index.html

YOU CAN ALSO PM Smokie @SMOKIE or email [email protected]

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hi. Sorry to copy the messages above but this is really what I want. I need the info on how to become a verified Vendor. I'm having a lot of problems navigating around. If you could just link me to where I need to get started that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/

Vaping Underground DOES NOT charge vendors to have a forum.

1. You must be a "established" vendor for 6 months with a website. No eBay or Facebook sellers.
2. You must link back to this forum on your MAIN page with the graphics supplied which can Not be reduced in size for any reason, this will be checked periodically and is a serious offence with consequences if the banner link is missing or logo graphic is re-sized smaller then the ones we offer. Note: Larger size VU graphic logos then what we offer are always welcomed. And our banner Must be static remaining visible at all times on your front page.
3. You must maintain and be active in your sub-forum.
4. While vendors are allowed to participate in the forum as a vaper - you will not be allowed to SPAM ADS or promotions outside your sub-forum and deals sub-forum.
You can engage in conversation about your products outside your sub-forum only if its brought up by a user directly.
5. No vendor to vendor trolling will be tolerated. Your not allowed to post negative comments in other vendors sub-forums.

PLEASE PM Smokie @SMOKIE or email [email protected] for any further assistance, thank you Vape On

eKo Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am kind of interested in advertising on the networks for $249 however I was wondering, how many days/weeks/ so on is it?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I am kind of interested in advertising on the networks for $249 however I was wondering, how many days/weeks/ so on is it?
Billboards, magazines, and other traditional advertising media sell space for a very simple and effective reason.
They command attention and are seen by massive numbers of potential customers in the markets to which they are targeted.
So should you.

If you want your business to be on the lips and minds of vapers, you need to be where vapers go.

The VaporJoes Network of Sites garners an average of well over 1 million hits daily. You read that right.
Compared to mainstream content sites in this industry, vapers flock to our pages, and we want them to see YOU there.
They can, because you have the opportunity to purchase ad space that is seen in rotation across the entire VaporJoes Network.

That includes:

• the Vaping Underground Forum, which exploded onto the scene just seven months ago and is already the second most visited vaping forum, and gains ground every day…
• the Vaping Underground LIVE Network site, where vapers tune in to view live interactive programming
• VaporJoes Canada Deals and Steals Blog with vape deals targeted specifically to loyal readers in America, Canada, and the global market
• and of course, our flagship… the most visited and trusted deals blog vapers turn to: VaporJoes Original Deals & Steals Blog, run by none other than the illustrious VaporJoe, himself.

For over two years, we’ve been providing the content that brings the vapers, and now your business is invited to the party.

Think about it. A costly ad in a magazine may or may not grab the attention of readers as they thumb through, but there’s no chance of it getting clicks.
Readers pick up a magazine issue a few times over the course of a month, but they view our sites daily– often even several times daily.
Not to mention, our readership is exponentially bigger than any vape-related magazine’s circulation.
Pay more for a glossy page on a shelf… or pay less for repeated exposure to the largest daily audience that vaping commands. The choice is yours.

We’ve made it easy. Self-serve advertising allows you to upload and place your ad in rotation easily, and you’ll be thrilled with our very competitive pricing.
We’ll even offer you discounts for longer commitments and allow you to change your ad twice monthly. What printed media can offer you that?

It’s about being seen. It’s about getting your name out there. It’s about impressions… lots and LOTS of impressions.

Let us help you make those impressions… we’re talking hundreds of thousands of impressions each and every month.
We’re already doing it, and now you’re welcome to join us.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I had sent twice......
Send again please it went to my spam folder which was deleted. And what is your email address so I can store it for regular incoming mail?

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should I send you banner or upload on website? I want to purchase one banner ad

The Motley Vapor

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
HELP i have been trying to advertise on here for weeks every ad i post in the upload says
  • Please use a valid 350x100 banner image
  • do you know where i can make the propes ad image thanks in advance
  • my contact info if needed is tim yankosky [email protected]

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
HELP i have been trying to advertise on here for weeks every ad i post in the upload says
  • Please use a valid 350x100 banner image
  • do you know where i can make the propes ad image thanks in advance
  • my contact info if needed is tim yankosky [email protected]
You need some kind of photo shop program to create a banner. I myself do not create banners but I will add some others to this converstion who may lead you in the right direction.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media