DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I reached a point where I needed some sort of storage for my tanks and RDA's. My collection is tiny compared to many of you, but enough that I got tired of knocking stuff over on my dresser. So I grabbed a scrap piece of 2x6, angle cut the ends, drilled a bunch of holes and sanded it. Total time invested about 10 minutes, cost $0.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_2452_zps76fabeee.jpg

IMG_2305_zps5dc0fa0b.jpg

IMG_20150601_143752022_zpscmgjhbma.jpg

Just part of it...LOL
Edit, added one more
IMG_20150613_120956610_HDR_zpss3orqico.jpg

Last edited:

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I reached a point where I needed some sort of storage for my tanks and RDA's. My collection is tiny compared to many of you, but enough that I got tired of knocking stuff over on my dresser. So I grabbed a scrap piece of 2x6, angle cut the ends, drilled a bunch of holes and sanded it. Total time invested about 10 minutes, cost $0.
That's fast carpentry!! I grabbed some 2x2, drilled, sanded, burned, brushed, sanded, and coated with Shellac. Total time invested about two hours, cost $28,786.00 to have my finger reattached to my hand.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="Whiskey, post: 512060, member: 5464 Just part of it...LOL Edit, added one more [/QUOTE]
WOW!! You must be a Collector!!

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nothing fancy here.

Stackable sterilight bins from walmart store a bulk of my stuff.
Top row: Incense (I know, not vape related, but I do like it and have a lot of it), Cotton, Juices
Bottom Row: Empty Bottles, Misc stuff (tanks, old mods, coils for those tanks), DIY Mixing Stuff
storage.JPG

The smaller containers in the foreground are also from walmart and are available in the stationary department where crayons and markers are sold.
I have a few for cotton, so I don't have to bother with the bigger boxes:
cotton.JPG

I have a few for flavors, they are just tall enough to hold 30ml bottles:
flavors.JPG

Even have a tiny one for my Coil Master Coiler:
coiler.JPG

For batteries I have a 12 gauge shotgun shell box from amazon.com
battbox.JPG

Also have a tackle box that I keep RBA stuff in for quick and easy access. Kanthol, needle nose pliers, wire cutters, tweezers, precision screw drivers, metal picks, 2 small tackle box things that contain various other bits and pieces (screws, RDAs, pre-cut cotton strips, etc).
building.JPG

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 4 toolbox small parts organizers for liquid and DIY-related materials, several scrap lumber cutoffs I've drilled into with a spade bit (mostly in the size of my old eGos), and a boatload of crap scattered all over my house waiting for cats to knock it over.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing fancy here.

Stackable sterilight bins from walmart store a bulk of my stuff.
Top row: Incense (I know, not vape related, but I do like it and have a lot of it), Cotton, Juices
Bottom Row: Empty Bottles, Misc stuff (tanks, old mods, coils for those tanks), DIY Mixing Stuff
View attachment 22490

The smaller containers in the foreground are also from walmart and are available in the stationary department where crayons and markers are sold.
I have a few for cotton, so I don't have to bother with the bigger boxes:
View attachment 22491

I have a few for flavors, they are just tall enough to hold 30ml bottles:
View attachment 22492

Even have a tiny one for my Coil Master Coiler:
View attachment 22493

For batteries I have a 12 gauge shotgun shell box from amazon.com
View attachment 22494

Also have a tackle box that I keep RBA stuff in for quick and easy access. Kanthol, needle nose pliers, wire cutters, tweezers, precision screw drivers, metal picks, 2 small tackle box things that contain various other bits and pieces (screws, RDAs, pre-cut cotton strips, etc).
View attachment 22495
I love the shotgun shell case for the batteries, brilliant!

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's fast carpentry!! I grabbed some 2x2, drilled, sanded, burned, brushed, sanded, and coated with Shellac. Total time invested about two hours, cost $28,786.00 to have my finger reattached to my hand.
I'll probably make a nice one some day when I have some nice hardwood scraps, or come across an oak pallet at work that is in decent shape. I enjoy working with them. I made this rolling kitchen cart out of pallets I got free from work.

Cutting board holder on one side:

Also made my mailbox

And a key holder

VU Sponsors