Become a Patron!

how does one come across sponcers?

How would someone come across a sponcer? I have been vaping and rebuilding coils for about 3 years and im wanting to take it to the next level any feedback would be great

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like someone to pay you to wear a race jersey with their logo while competing in a cloud comp? That's a new one by me...but I'd welcome any sponsors myself!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
How would someone come across a sponcer? I have been vaping and rebuilding coils for about 3 years and im wanting to take it to the next level any feedback would be great

Are you looking for free juice and swag from online retailers? Maybe you could apply at a vape shop if you have one near by. Or I am sure many vendors (especially late market entrants) would be interested if you have reputation on vaping forums to honestly review and assess their liquids :) Just an idea...

Happy Vaping!

-Pegasus Vape

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Learn all you can.

Do some indepth reviews of the gear you already own............And HONEST ones, no sugarcoating.

Do a professional job posting your reviews.

Build a bit of a reputation and they may just find YOU.

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Learn all you can.

Do some indepth reviews of the gear you already own............And HONEST ones, no sugarcoating.

Do a professional job posting you reviews.

Build a bit of a reputation and they may just find YOU.

Well said,

No sugar coating is important! It becomes very obvious when vendors and reviewers collaborate to inflate brand recognition etc. Next week , Pegasus Vape will be giving away a bunch of samples in hopes that honest reviews are generated. Naturally our goal is to diffuse our product but any constructive criticism will be received well too ! We want to hear it all!

Best of luck , Mig, finding what you are looking for ! Great reply uncleRj !

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just start up a YouTube channel with reviews of products you purchased with your own hard earned money. If you get enough viewers sponsors will come to you. You can be a hardcore technical reviewer, or a funny entertaining reviewer, or just a reviewer with a pretty face and big tits. It doesn't really matter how you do it to start, but it all starts with you getting viewers enough to attract sponsors. It's all about the number of eyeballs on your site, and it all starts with you. If you have a following, no matter how you do it, you will have sponsors.

The vape reviewer crowd is pretty dense, so you will have to be different, imaginative, and compelling to create your own niche in the vape reviewer space. You won't get there by begging for it, it will take hard work and diligence just like anything else that's worthwhile. But don't let that discourage you, just go live the dream bro if that's what you want. Don't let anything stop you.

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just start up a YouTube channel with reviews of products you purchased with your own hard earned money. If you get enough viewers sponsors will come to you. You can be a hardcore technical reviewer, or a funny entertaining reviewer, or just a reviewer with a pretty face and big tits. It doesn't really matter how you do it to start, but it all starts with you getting viewers enough to attract sponsors. It's all about the number of eyeballs on your site, and it all starts with you. If you have a following, no matter how you do it, you will have sponsors.

The vape reviewer crowd is pretty dense, so you will have to be different, imaginative, and compelling to create your own niche in the vape reviewer space. You won't get there by begging for it, it will take hard work and diligence just like anything else that's worthwhile. But don't let that discourage you, just go live the dream bro if that's what you want. Don't let anything stop you.

Well said Drone,

I have a question: Does anyone know or have compiled a list of some of the top reviewers out there? The ones with the largest reach/clout? Pegasus Vape is setting up a big sample giveaway for this week, but I wouldn't mind sending out samples to someone that is willing to give our juice an honest review.

thanks in advance for any insight :)

Pegasus Vape

VU Sponsors