Become a Patron!

how its like to smoke mtl on dl coil ?

i intend to get x pozz pod which come with dl coil i guess.. but i wanna vape mtl on it .. that mean i gonna hold the cloud in my mouth before puff it outside again .. that will be ok with pozz x vape ?
smok-pozz-x-kit.jpg

smok-pozz-x-kit.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The 0.4ohm coil comes preinstalled in the pod.This is a DTL coil and it’s meant to be used with regular nicotine ejuices. The 0.6ohm coil is more of a MTL coil but it’s a loose MTL draw that is not as tight as I hoped it would be.

These two coils can be used with either regular nicotine ejuices or salt nicotine ejuices, but I would stick to lower nicotine salt strengths if you use the 0.4ohm coil. The loose MTL draw of the 0.6ohm coil is better suited to high nicotine strengths.

Took all of two seconds to copy "x pozz pod" for a contextual search in a modern graphical web browser, come up with several links to information on the device. This review provides what seems a thorough answer to your concern/s. If this doesn't answer your question, apologies.

Do you still use Lynx, as a web browser?

Took all of two seconds to copy "x pozz pod" for a contextual search in a modern graphical web browser, come up with several links to information on the device. This review provides what seems a thorough answer to your concern/s. If this doesn't answer your question, apologies.

Do you still use Lynx, as a web browser?
so thats mean its also depend on the ejuices i fill the pod with ? so i need to pick a spefic ejuice for 0.6ohm ?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As it says if you use the 0.40 oHm coil use lower strength nicotine salt juices. If you use the 0.60 oHm coil you can stronger strength nicotine salt juices.

Not used nicotine salt juices. I have always used 18mg/ml nicotine strength free base ejuice. Some suggested if I used sub-ohm coil/s I might desire using lower strengths. Did try that but found I prefer the 18mg/ml.

Ultimately the choice is up to you. If you try something and it seems to do alright for you, keep using it if you like it. If you try something and it suits you but you want to try something else, you can. The choice is yours.

Simply because someone else says that this works does not have to define you or what you do. This applies to living, vaping, religion, whatever. We all have freedom of choice and can change our choice as we desire. Granted there may be consequences, be aware of that, yet still the choice is yours.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My suggestion would be to try the pozz at 18-20 watts with the 0.6 ohm coil and 30/70 (pg/vg) juice. You don't want to get juice that's too thin - it will cause the coil to flood. At these settings I would use freebase nic juice at not more than 18 mg to start, with the intention of reducing that over time to 12mg or lower.

If the pozz floods and/or gurgles set up like this, you may have to increase watts a bit, because that will be an indication that not all of the juice coming into the coil is being vaporized.

To the OP, I'm kindly suggesting that you change the title of this thread. Vaping is not smoking, and vapers tend to get quite bothered when people refer to it as "smoking."

Last edited:

VU Sponsors