Become a Patron!

How many bottles is too many?

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was just looking through my stuff trying to find a certain squonk bottle, and realised how many I actually have. How many do you guys keep on hand?

Here is a pic of my collection. Most of my mods on my shelf have one installed, so I still have about 25 not shown. There is 18 new still in packs in the small box, and I didn't count the big box.

Edit- 57 in the big box, and 28 in my mods on my shelf. Grand total- 103!

20201213_150439.jpg

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got about the same amount. It's all from FOMO. We know that at some point, the bottles we use will no longer be made. For some mods you can find alternatives, of course, but for others, no. I have 6 Topside Singles and each came with two bottles. I then bought 12 more over the last 1.5 years. I seriously underestimate how long bottles will last.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've got about the same amount. It's all from FOMO. We know that at some point, the bottles we use will no longer be made. For some mods you can find alternatives, of course, but for others, no. I have 6 Topside Singles and each came with two bottles. I then bought 12 more over the last 1.5 years. I seriously underestimate how long bottles will last.
I did too. I thought they would wear out or something I guess, but I have only had one casualty so far. It had a small bubble in the silicone, so it was defective. I also have 25 feet each of two sizes of tubing, but I swap the tubes when they get stained usually so I go through that stuff, slowly but surely.

Edit- I forgot my wife did put a fingernail through one when she first started, that was a mess.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did too. I thought they would wear out or something I guess, but I have only had one casualty so far. It had a small bubble in the silicone, so it was defective. I also have 25 feet each of two sizes of tubing, but I swap the tubes when they get stained usually so I go through that stuff, slowly but surely.

Edit- I forgot my wife did put a fingernail through one when she first started, that was a mess.
I know! I bought a roll of tubing from ebay, cost more to ship it than it's worth, but I gotta have it.

VU Sponsors