Become a Patron!

How To Replace Smoking With Vaping... And Then Quit Altogether

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Meh. I have no desire to quit vaping.

I also think this piece of advice is bogus:
When selecting your flavour it would be wise to pick something that tastes like your chosen brand of cigarette. Don’t bother experimenting too much in the early stages as it’s better to keep everything familiar.
Like most people, I started out with tobacco flavors. But of course, none of them actually tasted like a real cigarette, much less the exact variety I was smoking. What actually got me over the hump was some juice called "Dragon's Blood", a dragonfruit base. I'm not sure what other components were, but I'm confident it didn't contain any "tobacco" flavor.

Then there's the implication that just one flavor will do. Uhm, no. IMO, having a variety available is one of the keys to success.

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMO, pretty fair write up, it's current and positive, while touting the notion of harm reduction.
Actually, I'm kinda surprised to see such an article.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I started with totallywicked titan range menthol (it was August 2012, not many choices on the market and I was new to the scene) and it worked quite well until my taste buds and sense of smell returned, then I was like "What the fuck is this shit i'm vaping?" and I changed to flavors that further distanced me from smoking cigarettes.

Without the familiar taste when I was hacking up brown shit in the sink and unable to really taste I don't think I would have made the switch as easily.

VU Sponsors