Become a Patron!

How to use VapeCrafter Basic as an intro to DIY e-Juice

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Vapeladies blog agreed to do a review on our service and e-juice, but what I didn't expect is that they put together a video tutorial on how to use Crafter Basic on our site, because for a first-timer it might look very complicated. This is a great way to get into DIY, as VapeCrafter has just about every flavor from every flavor vendor available on the website, we offer several bottle sizes, nicotine types, steep choices, and the list goes on and on! We can replicate your DIY for you, only it's done in a true cleanroom environment using lab-grade tools and methods.

Anyways, check out the review here and let us know what you think:

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Vapeladies blog agreed to do a review on our service and e-juice, but what I didn't expect is that they put together a video tutorial on how to use Crafter Basic on our site, because for a first-timer it might look very complicated. This is a great way to get into DIY, as VapeCrafter has just about every flavor from every flavor vendor available on the website, we offer several bottle sizes, nicotine types, steep choices, and the list goes on and on! We can replicate your DIY for you, only it's done in a true cleanroom environment using lab-grade tools and methods.

Anyways, check out the review here and let us know what you think:

Anyone that is mixing wold be insane not to use you. I want to learn to mix my own e juice, Ive started.. With very limited success.
I like fruit flavors, and I like a few candy flavors, as time goes on that like broadens. I wanted to try a coffee flavor, and bought a blend called "Lotta Latte Blend" from DIY. I am looking for someone to help me learn, not only to mix, but to control the flavor, as that coffee blend is SO intense I havent been able to mix anything using it yet. Im looking for a latte flavor, and this is like burnt coffee. How do I smooth it out and make it usable?

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What I would suggest is to go with something like Espresso from Capella flavors and punch it up with some vanilla, caramel, creamy notes. Maybe even marshmallow for a little sweetness. Add to that a teensy bit of MTS Vape Wizard (people put this into tobacco flavors to smooth out the harsh bitter notes) and baby, you've got a stew goin'

jovial_evil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just did(ordered, custom) , trying a couple out. German Chocolate cake and Oatmeal cookie.
I will have a starting off point now.

VU Sponsors