Become a Patron!

HOW TO USE YOCAN ORBIT BETTER?

Yocan_Official

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's from Yocan Fans. I have been using YOCAN ORBIT by Yocan for about 2 months. I often see some friends ask all kinds of questions about the orbit. I hope my experience sharing can help you. PS: I will also add the content of an experience post I saw officially on YOCAN.

I think the most important thing is to keep the cup and beads clean, including the part of the glass mouthpiece. If it is not cleaned after repeated use, the top Silicone piece is attached to a lot of recyclers, and the poor airflow will also make the beads not easy to turn and the taste will not be very pure!
Second, to use a sticky concentrate, be sure to use the preheating function to liquefy the concentrate, then press the button and start inhaling when you see a small cloud coming out!
Don't load a lot of concentrates at once, otherwise, you'll get a mess! And it will waste a lot of materials! Because there will be a lot of unmeltable wax around the cup! It may even spatter in the mouth!
Oh, BTW, if you don't feel strong enough, try to be fully charged before you vape!

If you like smooth hitting, it is recommended that your store looks for a glass accessory suitable for the Yocan orbit, which will greatly reduce the irritation of the throat!

In short, I do not regret the money spent on the Yocan orbit, at present, I am very satisfied with its performance! I also look forward to more innovation in YOCAN!

The following tips are the post I saw in the YOCAN forum, that matches my experience. I hope it can help you all:

Before vaping, use the preheat function

Start with a rice-sized grain each time!

Clean the quartz cup with a cotton swab after each dab!

Make sure the silicone piece and cup are at the same level! That is to say, the glass mouthpiece should be tightly closed.

VU Sponsors