Become a Patron!

Howdy From Oregon

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy everyone...

I managed to kinda quit smoking bout 2 years ago and tried vaping then but ended up wheezing all the time after a couple months so went back to the old faithfuls then switched to chewing and managed to quit that just bout 10 months ago but recently chew and smokes been soundin good soooo tried a few (dozen) puffs off the wife's mod (innokin coolfire IV with the I-Sub G tank) and no wheezing. Decided to head the smokes / chew urge off at the pass and needed a new hobby anyway so I picked up a Fuchai-200W box with a dripper (can't remember the brand off my head) and was loving it minus the constant need to drip (don't work well as a truck driver) so picked up a Smok TF-RTDA and LOVE .. Love it !!
Been building my own coils since day one and kinda got the hang of that and also switched to DIY E-liquid which is still taking some work my biggest problem is the steeping time I burn through the mix before it has time to sit lol.

That is me story and glad that I have found this forum (been lurking for a while when I was researching stuff)

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks ... workin on makin myself right at home... guess I should read the rules sooner or later lol :D

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the welcomes everyone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
a01319ddcdfc9a27a6b17da5ebc71b34.jpg

Got me new toy in the mail today woo hoo .. smok r200 and a smok tf-rtda plus another pair of bats and a 6 bay charger lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors