Become a Patron!

Howdy!

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone I'm Aaron, Chased2Deth represents my love for DIY e-juice and the struggle is real ask my bank account :p, hence to Deth. I'm new to this forums but not to the vape scene. I have went back and forth for a few years smoking cigs and then vaping, smoking cigs then vaping... so on, so on. I recently made it past my longest duration without a cigarette (4 months) :). I was a 11 year Marlboro Red's guy @ roughly 1.5 packs a day. I owe all my success in quitting to the Sub-Ohm/Organic cotton gods for their great leaps in vaping greatness. Mind you I learn about this stuff 6 months or so ago and its been around for a while now (My local vape shop sucks to say the least) and I could of quit ages ago if I had known. I started out on a IVV Taste and a Pro Tank... Flavor wasn't consistent, tasted the wicking most of the time, horrible coils IMO I would get frustrated and go back to cigarettes. Did I mention my local vape store sucks? They have as much guidance and customer service as a blind man in the woods selling balloons. So a friend of mine that has been vaping strong for 3-4 years now stops me and demanded I try his Kanger sub-tank mini sitting on an iStick 50w.... End of story. Went and bought an iStick and a Kanger Plus been in vapor heaven ever since. I have since moved on to the Snow Wolf and RDA's mostly but either way I'm not smoking. I think I can contribute a lot to the DIY section of the forum, especially since I'm building houses in NC weekly, lol. Gotta love BCV service though.

Thanks for reading.
C2D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello there C2D, great to have you here at VU, look at our DIY section, geat ideas and great folks in there, Welcome!!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good to have you here

VU Sponsors